Sunday, March 18, 2012

BRICE'S SECRET LIFE

BRICE'S SECRET LIFE
A STORY BY CATMAN

Brice was my study partner during my third year in college. We would get together two or three nights a week at the library or the student union. I'm sure Brice had no idea that I had a giant crush on him. Blond hair, hazel eyes, very dark tan and a great build. He was really cute and was always friendly to me but, he was also a bit of a mystery. He was never around on weekends, and he shared very little about his personal life.

He always seemed to have plenty of money, while I was usually broke. One night when we left the library, he suggested we go for a bite to eat. He insisted it would be his 'treat'. We ordered burgers, fries and cokes. I pressed him on where his money came from, and he finally told me that he had a weekend job downtown. He was vague about any other details, until a week later, when I got the impression that he wanted to discuss it.

I could tell he had something on his mind because he was distracted, and he seemed to be debating what to say. Finally, he just came right out with it.

"Damn, I can't believe I am about to tell you this!....I know you've been curious, so... I'll tell you about my job. This will probably surprise you. Oh God!....here goes!.... I work at a bar called "The Iron Eagle".....yes, before you say anything...of course, I know it's a GAY BAR! Okay, here goes... I dance on the bar each Friday and Saturday night with another guy. Shit! I wish you didn't look so shocked! The only reason I am telling you is because the bar is looking for a new dancer and I thought you might be interested. The other guy is taking a week off. It's really good money and the job is easy. The owner told me to try to find someone to work with me this weekend. So, what do you think?"

Yep, he was right about my being shocked and I really didn't know what to think. I never imagined Brice would be working in a gay bar or dancing on a bar top. Brice is extremely sexy, but very straight acting. Was he gay? Straight? Bi? After a minute, I told him that I wasn't a very good dancer, but I certainly could use the money.

"It doesn't take much talent. It's more like just walking around in rhythm to the music. It's easy, and I average about $200 a night in tips. Where else can you work, just four hours a night, for that kind of money? The hours don't interfere with any of my school classes. Of course, I would die of humiliation if any of this got around school, and my parents would absolutely kill me if they knew!"

The money had really peaked my interest, so I asked, "So, you just dance around a little and guys hand you money? I could probably do that."

Brice said, "Maybe I over-simplified it a bit. Of course you have to flirt with the guys. Plus, you understand that you'll be practically naked and the guys like to grope you when they tip. It doesn't bother me anymore, but I almost quit the first time someone grabbed my dick. I calmed down when I saw the twenty he left in my jock strap."

"So when you say 'practically naked', what would I have to wear?"

He laughed at me, "Don't look so terrified! When I first started dancing, I wore my old Speedo. It didn't take long to realize, the more skin I would show, the more money I could make. Now I just wear a thong or G-string. I have big selection of them, and I can loan you something to wear, if you want to give the job a try."

I was imagining seeing Brice in a G-string when I agreed to dance with him. We decided to meet Friday at the bar, an hour before we were supposed to dance, so that he could show me the ropes and get ready.

I was extremely nervous when I met Brice outside of the bar. What the Hell had I gotten myself into? I'm not much of an exhibitionist. What if I got 'stage freight' and made a fool out of myself?

The bar was dimly lit when we walked in, but I could see a large square bar that took up most of the space in the first room. There was also a game room with two pool tables and dart machines. The average age of the customers was about thirty five, with some older and a few younger.

As we moved through the crowd, the guys greeted Brice and he introduced me to a lot of the customers. Even though they were mostly older than me, there were quite a few really hot guys here. Techno dance music was playing from a sound system. We made our way to a storage room and Brice locked us inside.

He said, "You see... it's not so scary! Everyone is very friendly here. I use this room as a dressing room. Now, the first thing I always do is, to strip. You don't want to go out there with marks on your body from the waistband of your underwear or pants."

Within a matter of seconds, Brice was naked, We both work out, but I was totally impressed with Brice's naked body. He was nicely hung with a fat cut dick.

As I removed my clothes, I tried not to look at him, out of fear that I would get an erection. But I felt his eyes studying me, as I took my time getting naked.

"Just as I suspected, you've got a nice body. The guys are going to love you, and you'll make a lot of money. You look better than my usual partner, he's gained some weight the last few months. Next up, we always put a light coat of baby oil on each other. It picks up the lights in the room and really highlights your muscles."

He emptied the contents of his backpack and produced the oil. He handed the bottle to me, to do him first. This was my dream come true, to be able to rub my hands all over his body. I tried to keep it professional as I worked his back from his neck to his ankles. When he turned around to me, it looked like his dick was growing bigger. I began again, rubbing the oil on his skin. Across his chest and arms first, then down his body. On my knees to oil his legs, his big dick was dangling in front of my face. Now it was my turn to be oiled up.

He ran an oiled hand over my entire back and paused to compliment my 'bubble butt'. I don't know if it was just my imagination, but it seemed like he spent a lot of time working on my ass before moving to my legs. I get easily aroused and was rock hard when he told me to turn around. Neither of us mentioned anything about my hard-on. He oiled up the front of my body, wiped his hands on a towel and started to sort out his costumes from his backpack.

Brice picked out a red thong that he thought would be appropriate for me. I tried it on and it wouldn't cover my boner. He said, "Can't have you going out there like that! You have to, at least, start off soft. My usual partner and I have a way of dealing with that problem." He dropped to his knees and sucked my dick. I was shocked because I was still trying to figure out if he was even gay. I was so totally turned on that it didn't take long for me to shoot my load down his throat.

Brice stood up and I noticed he was now hard too. "This is really weird! Usually we have to fluff each other before we dress. Okay, now it's your turn. I need to go soft before I put on my new G-string." I gladly obliged and deep-throated his cock. He reached an orgasm after about five minutes.

We both dressed to dance and minutes later there was a knock on the door. "YOU'RE ON!"

Thanks to Brice's help, I made a whole lot of money that weekend. Money rained down on us at one point when we simulated a sex encounter together on the bar at the end of the evening. We ripped off our costumes and gave them a real late-night show. I couldn't believe I had the balls to go nude in front of all of those guys. The bar decided to fire the other dancer and hire me. I'm still undecided if I want the job. Dance partner? or Study Partner? It doesn't really matter that much. Brice and I,....We're a great team!  

No comments:

Post a Comment