Thursday, March 29, 2012

LEATHER MAN - PART 2

LEATHER MAN

A Story by Larry 

Part 2 of 2


When he returned he was not alone.  He told me this was John and that he was going to use me for his pleasure as well and the same rules applied.  If he wasn't satisfied I would be punished.  By this time my body was covered in sweat.

John and Joe proceeded to take my leg bindings off and move them to pulleys in the ceiling over the head of the bed.  They hoisted my legs up exposing my wide open ass.  John took the paddle and told me my ass was too cool for him.  He said he like a nice warm ass when he was fucking it and proceeded to give me another 20 whacks, not watching and occasionally hitting my balls, causing me to scream into the gag in pain.

Joe removed the dildo gag when John was done and climbed up on the bed and replaced it with his cock in my mouth telling me to suck it good.  Joe climbed on the bed telling me I was in for the fucking of my life. I could feel the head of his cock at the opening of my ass.  In one swift push he was in my ass, balls deep. I screamed a muffled scream around Joe’s cock.  John was at least 10" and as thick as a baby’s arm.  He began to pump in and out of me like a steam engine. After about 10 minutes of this they decided to switch. Sweat was dripping all over us. Before taking up their new positions Joe took more rope and bound my cock more, wrapping it around my balls as well and separating them till the skin was tight.

Before climbing back on the bed they each took a long hit of poppers and then gave me a hit in each nostril. Before I came down from the popper high, they then began to fuck me in the ass and mouth hard and fast. They stopped after a few minutes to rest and put on cock rings, leaving me dripping in sweat with me ass still high in the air.

They took and gave me another hit of poppers before taking up their positions again.  John was again going to fuck me and this time Joe was going to face John while I sucked his cock.  Again without ceremony and in one swift plunge John was balls deep in my ass.  After a few strokes, I felt something more trying to enter my ass.  I realized that Joe was pushing the dildo into my ass at the same time John was fucking me.  I tried to scream but was slapped on the ass and told to shut up and then given another large hit of poppers. They did not stop till John was balls deep as well as most of the dildo in my ass. I felt like I was going to pass out.

With that they unbound my cock and balls and pulled the dildo out of my ass.  Like a piston, John fucked my ass while Joe fucked my face and they came within seconds of each other, flooding my ass and mouth at the same time.  They both came so much my ass could not hold it all and it ran out and down my ass onto the bed and I could not swallow it all and it flowed out my lips and down my face.

Afterwards they undid my ties and had me lay on the bed to rest. After a while they took me into this large shower and gently washed my entire body and gave me a 4 handed massage in the shower. They took turns sucking my cock to the root and playing with my balls. I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. My knees went weak and they had to hold me up.

Afterwards I dressed and had another beer. I left shortly afterwards and went home sore and tired. I fell on my bed and went to sleep without undressing.  My friend called in the morning to see how I was. I told him fine.  That I had had one of the best times of my life and that I planned on going the very next Saturday for another night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment