Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Okay, Momma! We'll call him a Doctor!" - PART4

"Okay, Momma! We'll call him a Doctor!"

A STORY BY CATMAN

PART 4 OF 4

While I finished loading my dishwasher, Matt scooped up his 'toys' and headed back to my bedroom.  I walked in and found him on the floor playing with one of the dildos.  He was totally erect again.

=
I joined him on the floor and took over fucking him with his rubber penis.  "Damn, that feels good!   Issac, you should try it.  It will open you up and get you ready for my big dick."

I selected something much smaller.  After it was generously lathered with lube, I slowly inserted it.   Matt was right, it felt really good!

Matt said, "Did you turn it on?  That one vibrates.  Just twist the bottom to the right."

It was a sensation I had never felt before!   It was a real turn-on and I don't think my dick had ever grown to that proportion before.  Both of us moaned very loudly.   After several minutes of pure ecstasy, Matt instructed me to abandon the vibrator and to sit on his cock.

I was ready and anxious to feel him inside of me, but he was much larger than that vibrator!   With his rubber friend still up his butt, I slowly took his erection.  Once inside, I leaned onto my back and let him work my hole.


Matt was very gentle with me as he began his thrusts.  Slowly working his way at first, gradually he picked up speed until he was absolutely pounding my ass.  I was loving every minute of it as my prostrate was getting a nice work-out!   Sitting on his toy, his was too!  We both probably would have reached ejaculation much sooner, if the earlier blow-jobs hadn't taken the edge off for us.

After a good twenty minutes of vigorously being fucked, without even touching myself, I came all over my stomach and chest.  At the same moment, I felt his hot cum being emptied in me.

Totally, exhausted and covered in sweat, we collapsed together on the bed!


I felt his dick, still inserted in my ass, begin to soften.  His toy was still buried inside of him as we held each other. 

I thought, Thank you, Dr, Bordon.  for your diagnosis!  I no longer felt 'listless'!   If sex was the answer for my problems, I wanted a double dose every day!

I felt better!  Matt was satisfied!  And Momma could live with her fantasy of a 'Jewish Doctor' in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment