Friday, March 30, 2012

Runaway - Part 1

Runaway

A Story by JAY

Part 1 of 2

I was new to town.  I just arrived by bus.  I could not take it at home anymore and now that I was 18, I decided to leave all the abuse and head to the big city.  The bus left me off in a rather bad rundown part of town.  The weather was rainy and cold.  I walked the street and the rain started to come down in buckets.
I sat in the doorway, trying to stay dry and warm.  I saw a guy running down the street towards me.  He stopped in front of me.  He said, “You are in my doorway.”  I looked up at him, confused and scared.  He stared at me.  I slowly moved out of the doorway.  He unlocked the door and turned towards me and said, “Don’t just stand there.  Come in out of the rain.”

I entered the building and looked around.  The room was big.  There was not much furnishing.  He undressed out of his wet clothes and sat on a sofa naked.  He pulled a blanket up to cover his slender body. 

I looked around the room.  He interrupted me by saying, “Yeah, it is not much but it is dry and somewhat warm.  Get out of those wet clothes and get under the blanket.”

I undressed and quickly got under the covers.  I started to shiver.  He motioned for me to move closer.  “Come on.  I am not going to bite you.”  I was too cold to resist.  I moved against his body and he held me.  
We fell asleep with him holding me. 

I woke to sunlight streaming through a large window.  The guy who invited me in was lying flat on his back.  His head was in my lap.   He held his hard dick in his hand.  He was snoring loudly.  I felt a cramp in my leg and shifted my weight.  His hand released his cock. 

I was able to examine his cock.  It was long and slender like the rest of his body.  His cockhead was nice and round.  I watched his cock twitched as he slept.  I moved my hand down to feel his cock.  It was rock hard.  He continued to snore.   I grabbed his cock and stroked it.  His snoring stopped and his eyes opened and he saw that I was holding his cock.  I stopped stroking.

He said as he stretched, “Don’t stop.  It feels good.”  I started to stroke him again.

He laid there as I manipulated his cock and held it up to admire.  He had a beautiful cock, long and slender but rock hard.  He was uncut and I was pulled up and watched his foreskin cover his cockhead and I pulled down and let it out.  I started to stroke faster and he closed his eyes and he laid back as I got him closer and closer to cumming.

His breathing stopped as the first wad of white cum appeared at the tip of his cock and flew out onto my hands.
I sat back and admired his pool of cum on my hand.   

1 comment:

  1. Lovely story, Jay. Thank you :-)
    Looking forward to part 2.

    ReplyDelete