Monday, March 5, 2012

WET

WET

A True Story by CATMAN


Recently one of my friends was telling me that sex with his new boyfriend was the best sex he has ever had.   It got me to thinking about my own sex life.   I came to the realization that the best sexual experiences I have ever had, all involved WATER.   It was the 'best' because of encounters that were memorable as 'firsts'. 

I could never forget the first time I had sex with another guy.  It happened one Summer day with a neighbor.  It started as just horsing around.   We were skinny-dipping in a pool and we started groping each other.  That led to mutual blow-jobs.   Neither of us really knew what we were doing, but I remember it was an intense orgasm.


I've had sex several other times either in or around swimming pools, but that first time was really special.  I think everyone will always remember their first time.  

Showers have always been one of my favorite places for sex.  I've had some great encounters either in my own bathroom or in public, like at the gym.  There was one guy I worked out with for over a year.  He had an absolutely awesome body.   One afternoon we were alone for the first time in the shower room.  He offered to soap up my back and one thing led to another.   We finally traded blow-jobs and fucked.  It was fantastic (maybe because we could have been caught!)


Bathtubs can be a lot of fun too!   A few years back, I celebrated with a friend on his birthday in a bathtub.  It was a little awkward but it was a great fuck.   The two of us still talk about that crazy night.   We've screwed in bed a few times, but it has never been as much fun.


Great sex usually happens when I least expect it.   Once my brother brought home some of his college buddies for the weekend.  They scored some beer and we all got a little tipsy.   My brother turned in early and the rest of us ended up in the Jacuzzi.  We all started fooling around and one of the guys rimmed me for the first time.  I loved it!  I ended up being fucked by each of the guys.  I was sore as hell the next day but I'll never forget it.


Another first happened one day at a park.  I got caught in a sudden down pour.  The rain came out of nowhere and I was soaked to the skin.  I took refuge in a restroom and that was the day I discovered the joy of 'glory holes'.   It was the first time I serviced a random dick.


 One time on a camping trip by a lake, I fucked a guy at the water's edge.  He was there with his family too.  I thought he was really cute but had no idea he was gay.  We hung out all week and on our last day of vacation, we went for a long walk far away from our campsite.   It was a really hot day and we decided to go for a swim to cool off.   When we stripped out of our clothes, he had an erection and said he was horny.   He wasn't any longer when I finished with him!

I live in Florida now and spend a lot of time at the beach.   Usually down the coast at a nude beach.  It's lead to a lot of encounters since there is a gay section on the beach.   I met my latest boyfriend there and we have had sex many times by the ocean.  The first time began when I penetrated him in the water. 


I don't mean to imply that I'm a giant tramp who has constant sex, but I do get my fair share of action.   Maybe it's just a coincidence, but water always seems to be the common denominator. 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better then a man all wet and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SkinnyLittleDipperMarch 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM

    True stories are so much More Hotter than fiction. That hot-tub story might take several postings....

    ReplyDelete