Monday, March 26, 2012

"Okay, Momma! We'll call him a Doctor!" - PART 3

"Okay, Momma! We'll call him a Doctor!"

A STORY BY CATMAN
PART 3 OF 4

I wasn't shocked to find Matt naked in my bed.  Hell, that was precisely where and how I wanted him.   I guess he was just as horny and anxious, as I was, at this moment.   I stood there and watched him work his giant prick, while I thought about the last time he worked mine at the clinic.
Matt broke my reverie by stating,  "Are you just going to stand there?  or were you planning to join me here on the bed?   This isn't supposed to be a solo act, I can do that at home by myself!"

"Sorry Matt, I was lost in my thoughts.  I didn't think I would be this nervous being with you again.  I want it, but it's been awhile for me.  I forgot how massive your cock is!  I wanted today to be 'special' and I don't want to screw it up."

Matt said, "Relax Issac!  As I remember, you had some of the very best cock-sucking skills of anyone I have ever been with.   It's like riding a bicycle, after you master it, you will never forget how to do it.   So, just do it, already!""

I crawled up between his legs and began by licking his balls.  I moved on to worshiping his stiff cock with my tongue.  Once he was in my mouth, it took no time at all for Matt to reach an orgasm!"
After a few minutes of rest, Matt returned the favor and sucked me off!  It certainly beat just jerking off for the last few months. 

After a few minutes of cuddling and kisses, Matt said, "That was a mouthfull, but, how about that lunch you promised me?"

We strolled naked to the kitchen and he sat at my island to consume the lunch that I had prepared.  He seemed to be impressed with the fare, as he finished the plate I had put before him.  Like my mother always says, "I like a man with a good appetite.  The way to a man's heart is directly through his stomach.  Just avoid the one's with excessive gas!"
While helping to clear away the plates, Matt said, "Oh, by the way, I brought some of my old friends with me."   He retrieved his gym bag from the living room and pulled out multiple vibrators and dildos.   "Brought them for you, but I enjoy a little butt action too, every now and then.   I thought we might want to do a little experimenting today.   Remember, it was 'doctor's orders'!"

"Actually Matt, the only vibrating and throbbing thing I would like to have stuck up my ass,  is hanging just above your set of big balls!  Oh, wait a minute!   I just noticed.  This is probably the first time I have ever seen you completely flaccid.  I never realized that you are circumcised.

So, what gives?"

"Wasn't my idea!  I would rather be sporting the 'turtle-neck' down there.  My step dad raised me.  I never knew much about my real dad.   He was the one who insisted on the 'clip job'.  Mom said it was for a religious tradition."

I grabbed my phone and dialed, "Momma, sit down, I think my 'doctor' is Jewish!"

No comments:

Post a Comment