Wednesday, March 14, 2012

GONE FISHING - Part 3

GONE FISHING! 
 
PART THREE OF THREE
 
A STORY BY CATMAN

Viewing Ryan's exposed ass, it wasn't hard to figure out his agenda.  The boy has always had a proclivity for a dick up his hole.  The bigger, the better would satisfy his carnal pleasures.  He wanted Jake's giant cock, not mine!   He had already experienced everything that my dick had to offer.

Jake just stood there starring at him, not seeming to know what to do in this situation.   Suddenly he seemed to have lost the 'brovado' of jerking in front of us.
I prodded him, "Jake, you said that you was horny, don't just stand there!  You need to fuck him!"
“I've never done anything like this before.  I just thought we were going to have a kind of circle jerk, like I've had with some of my straight pals on this boat.    I've never screwed a guy in his ass.  I'm pretty sure that my folks don't have any kind of lube on this boat, but I think it would go easier if I had some."

I said, "That ain't a problem, I'll give you a little spit-lube"    While Ryan watched, stroking himself, I sucked on Jake's big dick.   It was so enormous; I couldn't take much in my mouth.   I did my best to get him wet, while all the time, I was jacking on my dick.

Finally, Jake got behind Ryan's hole to push his dick in.  It was a 'no go' as Ryan protested that he wanted it with more lube.    I obliged by producing some natural lubricant:  my cum as I jerked off on Ryan's hole and Jake's cock.

As I watched, Jake fucked my friend!   He was so horny, that he shot off soon in Ryan's ass.  He seemed to be really proud of himself and bragged about his prowess. 
The three of us just stayed naked the rest of the weekend.  We had a few other sexual encounters.  It was a whole weekend of "firsts" for Jake.  He fucked me, I got to rim his hot ass and Jake actually put Ryan's dick in his mouth while I sucked him off.

On Sunday night back in the truck, we stopped off at a store and bought some fish to take home to Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment