Thursday, March 15, 2012

Camping Dream - Part 1

Camping Dream

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2


It was the end of Summer.  I had some time off from work so I went camping with my friend Josh.  I knew Josh since grade school.  We were best of friends, but nothing more than that.  I have dreamt of doing more with Josh but it was nothing more than a dream.  When you are a little kid, you are told that dreams can come true.  But as you get older, you realize that dreams don’t always come true.

We pitched the tent in a secluded area of the park.  It was a hot day and we went shirtless all day. I loved seeing Josh’s chest and it made me horny.  It was so well defined from spending hours in the gym.  I had the hots for Josh since I first met him.  Just seeing him shirtless was great but I wish I could see more.

That night we sat around the campfire.  When we got ready for bed, we climbed into the tent.  It was roomy but hot. Josh said, “Might as well sleep naked.  It will be cooler.” 

It was dark in the tent.  I slipped out of my shorts and underwear.  I could see that Josh had done the same.  I could see the outline of his cock against his body. His cock was  big compare to mine.  He laid next to me and I could smell his scent.  It was making me get aroused.   My cock sprang to being erect and very hard.

I turned away from Josh to hide my hardon.  I felt Josh’s hand on my hip.  It was a light touch.  We stayed in that position until I decided to roll over onto my back.  My cock was standing straight up.  I waited for Josh to make the next move.  Nothing happened.

Then his hand moved closer and closer and finally it was at the base of my shaft.  He wrapped his hand around it.  I let out a sound that resembled a moan and a grunt.  He released his grip and then ran his fingers tips up and down the shaft.  I was wild with excitement from his gentle touch.  He ran his finger around my cockhead and I started to leak precum.  He stopped to play with the droplets of precum.

I moved my hand over toward his cock and in the darkness, brushed up against his cock.   He was rock hard.  I grabbed his cock and stroked it.

He leaned over and nibbled on my earlobe.  I was now moaning with every touch.  His tongue probed my ear and I squeeze his cock.  I wanted more.  I turned toward Josh and we now faced each other.  Our hands were still on each other’s cock.

We released our grip and embraced.  Our hard cocks pressed against each other.  Our lips came together and we kissed.  It was a long and passionate kiss.

I wanted to take it to the next level, whatever that would be.  I placed my hand between his legs and felt for his ass crack.  I found his asshole and started to insert my finger.  Josh said ‘Wait….” 

My heart was pounding in my chest as I froze.  Did I take it too far?  Did I lose my life-long friend?

1 comment:

  1. Nice build-up, Jay. And so sensual. Great writing. Looking forward to part 2 ... :-)

    ReplyDelete