Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Military Patrol - Part 1

Military Patrol

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 3


We were out in the enemy territory.  It was just Brad and I.  Our mission was to do a quick recon.  We were on radio silence.  Intelligence told us where to look but we saw nothing.  It was late and we decided to bed down in a nearby abandon farm. 

It was hot outside and equally hot inside.  Brad could not take the heat anymore and stripped down to his underwear.  I decided to follow Brad’s lead and did the same.  Sweat trickled down our bodies.  Soon our underwear was drenched in perspiration, so we took them off. 

We both saw each other naked many times before.  It was part of military life.  As we sat there, Brad started to get a hardon.  I never saw him hard before.  His cock grew to a nice seven inch plus size. 

Brad said “Sorry.  Do you mind if I take care of business?”   I said to go ahead.

He started to stroke his cock.  It grew even larger.  I finally said, “Man, how big is that thing?”  Brad answered, “I never measured it.”

My cock started to get hard.  Brad spotted my semi-hard cock and said, “You better take care of business.”  

We both were stroking now.  I could not keep my eyes off of Brad’s cock.  It was big.  His cockhead was enormous.  I was so excited watching him stroke.  I looked up and saw that Brad was staring at my cock as well. 

I found myself thinking the unthinkable.  I wondered what it would feel to suck on his cock.  I never had a guy’s cock up my ass, but I wanted Brad’s cock. 

His breathing got louder as he got close to cumming.  I increased my stroke and wanted to cum at the same time.  My eyes watched the tip of his cock.  As soon as the first shot of cum came out, I jacked off faster and shot my load.  Brad’s load was thick and plentiful.  It landed on his chest and created a river of cum as it flowed down his chest.  I wanted to lick it up, but did not know how Brad would feel about it. 

My load was not as much in volume but it was explosive.  It shot upward and landed on my neck, then my upper chest.  I heard Brad say, “Nice one.”

We laid there catching our breath.  Brad said, “I think there is a creek out back.  Let’s clean up and cool off at the same time.”  We grabbed our gear and headed for the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment