Monday, March 19, 2012

'Brief' Encounter - A Love Story - Part 1

‘Brief’ Encounter - A Love Story

A Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2



This did not start out as a love story.  I meant for it to be about random sex.  And it started that way.  I posted an ad on CraigsList and got a reply from a guy.  He was older than me, shorter, but with a nice dick, even though it was smaller than mine.  It was still suckable and when he came, he shot a big load. 

We did not meet on a regular timeframe but whenever he was ‘horny’, he would email me and we would get together.  He wore briefs and I totally enjoyed playing with his cock.  He knew I was into briefs and loved to suck cock and balls while he still wore his underwear. 

After our last session, he emailed me almost immediately and said he knew someone that I might enjoy being with.  He never met him personally but had been corresponding with him since they met on CraigsList.  At first I did not want to contact him. Then I thought, why not.  If anything, I can just write him and end it, if I wanted to.

Our first correspondence was short and not very revealing.  His name was Bill.  We were like too fighters feeling out each other with jabs.  We were doing no real harm.  Then he asked me out for a drink.  At first I said no, and then I finally agreed.  We exchanged pictures and I was surprised that he looked so normal and good looking especially for someone from CraigsList.  We met in a bar that was near to where I lived. 

The conversation was active covering a lot of topics, none of them sexual.  Then he surprised me with a gift.  It was a new pair of Jockey bikini briefs.  He knew I was into briefs from the first time we wrote to each other.  This softened my heart.  No one had ever bought me a pair of briefs.  I was excited and hard.  He said Jockey bikini briefs were his favorite and that was all he wore. 

I made the comment that I would love to see him in them.  He replied that that was all he wore when he was home.  The thought of him in briefs was too much.  My mind started to wander.  Neither one of us made the first move to invite each other over to their place.  We agreed to meet for dinner over the weekend and we parted ways.

The first thing I did when I got home was to put on the Jockey bikini briefs.  My cock was hard before I even slipped into them.  My cock stood up over the waistband of the underwear.  I looked into the mirror and like what I saw.  They were sexy underwear and my cock had precum flowing and I could not wait any longer.  I lowered the waistband and I grabbed my cock and quickly jacked off.  I closed my eyes and tried to picture Bill naked in just his Jockey bikini briefs.  I came before I knew it.  Large globs of cum erupted out of my cock and piled up on my stomach.  It was quick but explosive. 

I could not wait for our dinner date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment