Thursday, March 22, 2012

THE REVENGE! - Part 2

THE REVENGE!  

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

Back in our dorm room, I told Drew what I had done to Jason.     After a good long laugh, we agreed that this fraternity crap idea was behind us.

We also agreed,  that It was nice to be back in a dorm room, instead of being forced to sleep on the hard floor all week at the frat house.    Drew and I went down the hall to shower and, then returned to our room.  

As we dried off, I apologized again and said, "Sorry, about the other day.  That must have been horrible for you to be forced to suck my dick, then get fucked."

Drew shocked me by his reply,  "Actually....It wasn't that bad....never done any of that gay stuff before, but...under different circumstances, I might have enjoyed it."

We both dropped our towels and stood there looking at each other for the longest time.   Finally, I broke the silence.  "Um...well if you ever...um...want to...you know....um...maybe, do it again......"   Before I could finish, Drew crossed the room and grabbed my dick.  He began to stroke me with one hand, while stroking himself with the other hand.   It was just seconds until we were both totally erect.   He was standing just inches away from me, looking me squarely in the eye.   I wanted, desperately, to just lean forward and put my lips on his, but I thought that a kiss might be way too gay for him!  

Almost in a whisper, Drew said, "I always suspected you might be gay, and it was confirmed, the way you sucked my dick that night.     I have to admit that it was a little weird when Jason forced me to suck your big cock.   I guess, the truth is, I was always a little curious about why you gay guys like sucking dick.   I didn't know what I was doing, but frankly, it wasn't that bad.    I wouldn't mind trying again."

He, immediately, dropped down to his knees and began sucking my cock.  With a few instructions, he actually gave me a very good blow job.

I pulled out of his mouth (I was sure that he wasn't ready to taste cum yet!)  and finished myself off by jerking my load all over his body.  

He was still totally hard.   I said, "Drew, it's only fair that since I fucked your ass, that you should have a shot at mine!"   I wiped my cum off of his chest and stomach and lubed up his dick.   He went to town and fucked me like a man on a mission.    After he shot his load up my ass, we just laid there for a few minutes.

Finally, he leaned over and gave me a quick kiss!   Then he said, "Hey buddy, can we just be our own 'fraternity"?  A FRATERNITY OF JUST YOU AND ME?"

No comments:

Post a Comment