Friday, March 9, 2012

Foreign Affair - Part 1

Foreign Affair

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 1 of 2

Friday afternoon soccer practice was almost over.  I looked over to the sidelines and saw the university's Dean of Men talking to Coach Johnson.  They were standing with an unbelievably good looking guy who I didn't know.  The coach motioned for me to join them. 

Dean Thomas introduced me to Pavel, "He's here on a cultural exchange program from the Czech Republic.  Pavel is a star soccer player for his school in Prague and Coach Johnson thinks he can use him on our team while he is here.   But we have a bit of a dilemma.  He was supposed to be bunking with the Cooper boy.  I was just told, Todd Cooper went home for the weekend to deal with a family problem.  We were hoping you could pinch-hit and put him up, plus show Pavel around the campus."

My first thought was about the 'brownie points' I could rack up with the dean and my coach.  It didn't hurt that Pavel was stunningly gorgeous!  He towered over me at 6'5" with  sandy blonde hair and pale blue eyes.  His pale facial features looked like they had been perfectly chiseled out of stone.   "Sure, I'd be happy to.  I don't have any particular plans for this weekend and he can stay at my place.  I'm just off campus on Mulberry Street."

The dean pulled me aside, "That's fine Dave, but there's another fly in the ointment.   His luggage seems to be lost somewhere in transit.   The airport is supposed to contact my office if it's located.  The poor kid left his home a day ago and must be exhausted.  And, by the way, he only speaks a little English.  Are you sure you can handle this okay."

I assured him there wouldn't be any problems.  Pavel grabbed his backpack and we walked to my car.  I gave him a brief tour of our campus before driving to my small apartment.  It's not very fancy, just a small living room, kitchen, bedroom and bath.  Pavel was surprised that I lived here all alone.   He told me that in Prague, he shared one small room with four other guys.  He pulled some photos of his friends from his backpack to show me.  In most of the pictures the guys were only dressed in underwear.  Two of the guys were completely naked.  He told me in his broken English about how much he already missed his roommates back in Prague.   When I asked if he had a girlfriend, he just looked confused, like he didn't understand.

Pavel told me how tired he was, and he wanted to 'wash up'.   Back in my bathroom, he started to strip off his layers of clothes, while I took my time getting him a fresh towel.   I was totally amazed, at what I saw, when he was naked.    His awesome athletic body, with a strong chest , tight abs and a huge cock, made my mouth salivate.   I'm sure he noticed that I was checking him out because he broke out in a big smile.

Since I was still wearing my sweaty soccer clothes, I stripped down, while Pavel was in the shower stall.   When he finished, I exchanged places with him to get my shower.  After drying off, I found him stretched out, naked and sound asleep on my bed.  He looked so angelic and hot, I took a picture on my cell phone.  Leaving him to get some rest, I put on my bathrobe and left the bedroom.  

I watched some TV and ate some dinner before deciding to call it a night at around midnight.    When I walked back into my bedroom, Pavel was still asleep but totally erect!   Perhaps he was dreaming about his buddies back in Prague.  His big dick was enormous!   Just minutes after I laid on the bed, he rolled toward me and threw an arm across my chest.   When I turned my head and looked at his face, he opened his eyes for a few moments and smiled at me.   Then, he completely surprised me and took my hand and placed it on his hard cock.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great story, Catman! But what is a Dean of Men?!! The very title of the post makes American universities seem so much more appealing than European ones ;-) But I'm guessing it may not be exactly how it sounds???

    ReplyDelete