Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR!

THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR!

A STORY BY CATMAN!


Driving home late one night, I had to pee like a race horse!   I was sure I couldn't wait till I got home to go.  There was a park nearby, I drove there and raced to the men's room.  It was locked, so I just pulled out my dick and pissed on the lawn.  When I finished, I shook it a few times and it felt so good, I decided to jerk off back in my car in the empty parking lot.

Lately, I have been wanking my cock two, three times a day.  Not just because it felt good, I just hadn't hooked up with anyone in a while, and I was feeling horny as hell.  Looking into the park, I thought I was seeing things, suddenly a naked man wearing only a hat walked out of a group of trees carrying a flashlight.

He spotted the car and walked straight up to the driver's window.   Looking in, he said, "Nice dick!  Want some company?  I can help you out with that."   Without waiting for a response, he walked around and climbed in my passenger seat.  He told me his name was Rick, and a second later, he had taken over stroking my hard cock.   Then, suddenly, he was sucking my dick and I was totally lost in the sensation.  Damn, it was one of the best blow-jobs ever!
After I returned the favor and sucked him off, he asked if I could drive him home.  His apartment wasn't far from mine.  He had hooked up with a guy who drove him to the park and left with his clothes.  Before getting out of the car, we exchanged phone numbers.  During the next few months, we hung out together.  Not as boyfriends, because Rick really wasn't my type.  The only thing we had in common was that we both liked to suck dick (a lot!)  Sexually, it was the only thing he liked to do, while I, also, liked to fuck guys!
At least three times a week we sucked each other off.    Rick would suck any dick, anywhere and at any time.  It didn't take long to figure out that he was an 'exhibitionist' who was constantly naked.  He loved being naked in public places.  I got so used to seeing him nude, that it seemed unnatural when he wore clothes.
One night, I was alone at home wanking my dick in front of my computer, when Rick called.  "Whatever you're doing, stop!  I need your help.  I'm driving over to pick you up.  I'll be there in a minute."
"Rick, I'm not even dressed."
"Don't bother.  You'll just have to get naked again.  Trust me; I've got a nice surprise for you.  I'll pull right up to your door.  Just come out and jump in my truck." 

I pulled on a pair of boxers, and dashed outside when I heard his horn.  It wasn't a surprise that he was nude.
When I pressed him on what was happening, he told me there was a naked man in his bed who wanted to get fucked.  "I already sucked him off, but he wants some ass play.  I immediately thought of you.   You know I don't do that shit, but I thought it would be fun to watch you screw him."   I got really excited about the prospect of finally fucking a guy.  It had been awhile.   In the short drive to Rick's apartment my dick was already rock hard.

Walking into his apartment, Rick's trick had obviously bolted and left!!!  Standing in his empty apartment, I let Rick know, how pissed I was!!!

"Damn, Rick, you got me all excited about getting a piece of tail, and now I'm left high and dry with a boner so hard it hurts!  A blow job just ain't gonna satisfy me tonight!"

"Sorry about that dude.  Guess I should have poured him into my truck and brought him to your place.  So, tell me how I can make it up to you."

"Well....for starters, you could let me play with your ass.  Who knows?  You might even like it!  Have you ever been rimmed?  I love working an ass with my tongue."
Rick laid on his sofa and I got between his legs.  With my face buried in his bubble butt, I took my time as I worked his crack and hole.  Moaning very loudly, he stroked his cock and was immediately erect.  I knew, at that moment, that his ass was mine!   Taking a chance, I inserted a finger up his spit lubed hole.   When he didn't object, I finger fucked him for several minutes and was rewarded with more louder moans.    Then, I heard exactly what I was waiting for:  "Go ahead, fuck me!"
Before he could change his mind, I flipped him onto his stomach and penetrated his hole.  So that I would not be too invasive, I proceeded very slowly.   Gradually, inch by inch, my dick was buried in my buddy's ass.   He seemed to relax with the penetration and even bucked his butt up to meet my thrusts.   After several more minutes, I couldn't hold out any longer and shot off deep inside of him.

Totally spent, with my softening dick still in his ass, I said, "Geez, Rick, that was fantastic!"

He looked over his shoulder at me and said,  "That's what friends are for!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment