Friday, February 24, 2012

Urinal

Urinal

Story by Jay




 I stood at the urinal and waited.  My heart pounded in my chest.  I held my rock hard cock in my hand.  While I waited I thought of the first time I jacked off at an urinal with another guy.
I was just 13 and felt I could handle everything.  Mom still looked at me as her little boy.  But I was head strong.  So when we were at the mall, I said I needed to go to pee.  Mom said, “Be careful.”  I was naïve and just ran off to the closest bathroom. 
When I walked in, I took a urinal next to this big guy.  I heard his pee splashing against the urinal.  When he stopped, I was just finishing up.  I felt his eyes on me.  Instead of being scared, I started to get aroused. 

Now many years later, I still love to stand at the urinal and wait to see you will stand next to me.
My thoughts were interrupted when the door swung open and a guy walked in and took the urinal next to mine.  He unzipped his jeans and pulled out an uncut cock.  He saw that I was looking and made sure I saw everything.    
I looked over and he had his enormous dick in his hand and he was slowly stroking it.  He had a grin on his face.  He turned toward me.   He stepped closer.  It was now inches away from me.  I could see his veins protruding along the shaft of his penis.  His cock head was large.  His pee slit had a small drop of moisture.  As I started at it, the drop grew in size and then it dripped from his cock.          
I found myself reaching out to touch it.  It was rock hard.  I found myself grabbing it and stroking it.  He had a massive amount of hair at the base of his cock.  He started to stroke his cock.  I ran my hand all over his cockhead.  He said he like that, so I kept doing it. 
He turned towards the urinal and after a few strokes; he shot streams of white cum.  I was staring with my mouth wide open.  That was awesome.  I imitated him and I felt my cock get ready and I shot out white cum.  I milked it for the last drops.  
Just like the first time, I was hooked.  I wanted to come back again and again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment