Friday, February 17, 2012

A Naked Day at the Pool - Part 2

A NAKED DAY AT THE POOL

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 2


Roger spotted me at the window and motioned for me to come outside.   I woke up with an erection and it was still hard when I got to the back door.  I was reluctant to walk outside.   Roger ran to the door and grabbed me by my cock to pull me out the door.  "Everybody, this is Jeff and his big dick!"   He dropped to his knees and blew me right in front of all of his friends.  I should have been embarrassed but I wasn't the only one with a hard-on being serviced in some way.


At least when I shot my load down his throat, my dick went soft.   Roger retreated to the house to bring me coffee and a breakfast burrito, which I thought was really sweet of him.   Kyle and Patrick took over and introduced me to all of their naked friends.   I asked if this was a special occasion, and Kyle said that it was a typical Saturday.   Patrick has a small dick, compared to Kyle's monster, but he stayed hard all day. 

After I ate, I stretched out by the pool to get some sun.   The boys set up a make-shift bar and served drinks.  All afternoon, other people arrived, while some left.  When I would get too hot, I would drop in the water to cool off. 


Nothing but eye-candy all day!    I met so many guys, I couldn't keep the names straight any more.  There were bodies of every size and shape (and so were the size and shapes of their dicks).   At one point, Roger and Patrick initiated an orgy with five other guys on the side of the pool.  Kyle and I moved to the shade and watched.  I got a boner again and Kyle stroked it for me.

A new guy arrived and I mentioned that I thought he was really hot.  He had a beautiful bubble butt.  He was about to step in the pool when Kyle called out to him.


He approached us and Kyle said, "Jeff, this is Danny.  He loves getting fucked with a big dick like yours.  As long as you're already hard, I think the two of you should fuck."

Without a word, Danny straddled my lap and just sat right down on my cock.  I didn't have to do anything except sit there while he rode my dick.  Kyle encouraged him, then stood next to us so that Danny could suck his big prick.  Minutes later,  Danny was the reciprocate of both of our loads.   The three of us dove into the pool, just as the orgy broke up.  Roger, Patrick and their friends joined us in the water.   As we were all treading water, I was groped by a few of the guys.

We hung out the rest of the afternoon and by the time the sun was setting, the guests had dressed and left.  I took it as my cue to leave.  In Roger's room, I started to dress when Patrick walked in.  "Leaving already?  I never got my chance to suck your dick."

"Sorry Patrick, I'm really exhausted.  I don't think I could even get it up again."  That didn't stop him.  He said he liked sucking soft cock too.  He worked my dick for several minutes with his very talented mouth.

He was disappointed when I finally pulled away.  I promised to return the following Saturday and said he would have first dibs to blow me.

I finished dressing and found Roger and Kyle in the kitchen to say goodbye.  As I was heading for the door, my three new friends spotted a late arrival at the pool. 


I could only imagine how they would triple team this guy.   I was tempted to stay to watch, but decided against it.

As for me, I knew I would sleep well tonight.  In the past twenty hours, I had had more sex than I usually get in a month.   I would need the whole week to recover before spending another naked day in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment