Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Drunkard Uncle

Drunkard Uncle

Submitted by Chris

I was 18 and staying at my grandmothers for the summer, before going off to college. My uncle was living there too because he was going thru a divorce and didn’t have a place to stay. One night after my grandmother went to bed I was watching TV when my uncle came home really drunk. He staggered into the bathroom and was in there a really long time I got worried so I went to check on him. When I opened the door he was sitting on the toilet with just his boxers on and was half pasted out. I managed to wake him up and half carried him to the couch in the living room. He passed out right away.

I stayed in the room watching TV and after about an hour I noticed my uncle’s boxers had risen up and his cock was sticking out of the leg opening. I had never seen an older man cock before and I was stuck staring at his. It looked big to me, much bigger than mine. I don’t know what came over me but I just got closer and closer to the couch and when I was finally sitting right next to it I reached out and touched the head of my uncle’s dick. It was very soft. I wanted to see more so I slowly pushed up the boxers exposing more of his soft cock. I picked it up and it was heavy but soft. I was afraid I would wake him up but he was really passed out and he didn’t move. I couldn’t help myself and I started slowly stroking it, his cock started growing in my hands and it looked huge compared to my cock. For a few minutes I stroke him always making sure he was sleeping. I noticed some fluid on the tip of his cock.  I picked some of it up and rubbed it between my fingers. I was so wrapped up in my uncle’s cock that I didn’t noticed that I was rock hard in my shorts. I stroked him a few minutes longer but then he started moving and I got scared and ran out of the living room. I fled into my bedroom getting myself ready for my uncle to burst in my room and accuse me of being gay and throw me out but after 15 minutes he never came in my room.

I slowly walked down the hall and peeked into the living room and there was my uncle still on the couch. He had rolled over and was now facing the wall. I was relieved so I shut off the TV and went into my room. Because my uncle didn’t always stay at my grandmothers I took over his room but he still had a dresser in there with his clothes in it. I went through his drawers until I found his underwear.  I took a pair out and smelled them and felt them, it made my cock instantly rock hard again. I took the shorts and slide my hand in them and used them to jerk off with. I imagined what it was like stroking my drunken uncle’s cock and after about 15 minutes of furiously stroking my cock with my uncle’s boxers I exploded all over my chest. My cum was everywhere.  I even got some on my uncles boxers so I took them and slide them under my mattress. I would use them all summer to jerk off with until they were stiff with my cum and then I had to throw them out. 

The next morning when I came into the kitchen my uncle was sitting at the table with my grandmother. When she left the room he asked me how he got on the couch and I told him I helped carry him there after he passed out in the bathroom. He said I was a good nephew and that was it. He didn’t remember anything else about the night before. During the summer he came home drunk a few more times but I was never able to stroke his cock again. I did take a pair of his boxers with me when the summer was over and I used them all through the winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment