Saturday, February 4, 2012

SUPER BOWL PARTY!

SUPER BOWL PARTY!

A STORY BT CATMAN

I am proud to be an enormous NFL football fan!    I absolutely live for the start of each season and watch every televised game.  It may sound strange to some people to believe a great big fag like me would love watching this sport.   Hey, what’s not to love?   Think about it!  The ultimate object of the game is for 'men to jump on other men'!  They call it tackling!   These are very fit athletic men who are wearing tight spandex pants and shoulder pads, the likes of which we haven't seen since "DYNASTY" left TV!   This is undeniably, the most 'homoerotic' professional sport, with field positions called:  "Wide Receivers” and "Tight Ends"!!!   Just the image of a Quarterback putting his hands under the ass of a Center to receive the ball, gets me really hot!

I not only enjoy watching the action on the field, but I fantasize about the hot sweaty players in the locker rooms!   Naked or in jock straps as they high-five or hug each other after a victory.   I imagine myself sneaking into a locker room to watch the guys in the communal showers.  I snatch up sweaty jock straps to hold to my nose and sniff.   I would gladly volunteer to rub-down their aching muscled bodies!  
Whew!  I'm about to shoot a load, just thinking about it!
Even the guys in the park, or on the beach, throwing the football around, get me really hard!   I just have this thing about  anyone, anywhere,  with a football in their hands and I am immediately horny!

"Super Bowl Sunday" was coming up.   I was planning on watching the big game alone in my apartment.   That morning, wearing my football jersey, I ran into my hot neighbor who lives across the hall.  Jerry and I have never had more than just a casual friendship.   He spotted my jersey and invited me to his Super Bowl party.  "Make sure you are here at 6 PM before kickoff.  I've got plenty of snacks and drinks.  Big screen TV!  It'll be fun!"     He didn't wait around to take "NO" for an answer before he rushed back into his apartment.
Jerry is one of the hottest fucking men that I have ever seen.   I thought back to the first time I saw him.  Just days after moving into my new apartment, he showed up in the hallway after a jog, just as I was putting my key in my door.    Jerry was jack-off material, since he was wearing only his jogging shoes and a pair of gym shorts.  His muscled gym body was glistening with sweat.   My dick was getting hard just from shaking his hand as we introduced ourselves.    His invitation to watch the game came as a surprise, since we only had a few conversations whenever we ran into each other.   Sometimes, I wasn't sure if he was flirting with me or just being friendly.

There was one time, I ran into him in our parking lot.  He was wearing a pair of white cotton shorts, his dick was clearly outlined against the fabric.  Obviously he had gone commando that day.  I'm pretty sure he saw me staring as we talked.  It seemed that every time I saw him, he was just returning from the gym or a run.  I don't know if it was intentional, but once, as we talked, he reached into his shorts and scratched at his pubes.   I noticed he was starting to bone up and he didn't bother to hide it.

I debated whether or not I should show up to watch the game.    First of all, I wasn't sure I would feel comfortable in a room full of Jerry's friends that I didn't know.  After all, he said it was a party, so I assumed there would be a lot of people there.
Secondly, what if I made a fool of myself drooling over Jerry and missed seeing the game, and Third, I had no idea if Jerry was gay or straight.
All of my questions would soon be answered when he opened his door to invite me in.   My jaw dropped to my chest because he was wearing only a San Francisco 49ers t-shirt and white jockey shorts!   Obviously, he had already had a few beers and was VERY tipsy!   "No reason why we shouldn't be comfortable to watch the game since it's just the two of us."   I was his only guest!   The only light in the room came from the flat screen TV.   Totally, in absolute shock, I walked into his apartment.  It was "GAME ON” both in the room and on the television!

The players on the teams couldn't compare to the "player" in that room!  After a few beers during the pre-game show, I needed to use his bathroom.  I rushed in to piss and I guess I didn't totally close the door.  As I started to leave, I noticed a pile of dirty clothes in the corner.  Laying on top of the pile was a used jock strap.  I picked it up  and suddenly the door flew open.  Jerry must have been watching me.  He insisted I should  take a whiff!   It had retained his manly scent.   With a mischievous look in his eye he said,   "I think this should be a 'costume party' tonight.  That's your costume!  Put it on!  I bet you'd look really hot in just my jock strap."
That totally confirmed it, Jerry was definitely GAY!

Jerry was totally in charge here, so I did as he said.  Maybe, it would lead to something.   By the 'coin flip', I was on his couch with a beer in my hand, and both games began!   Sitting just inches away from me, we would watch intently as the football game progressed, but at every commercial break, Jerry only had sex on his mind.    He would grab me by the neck and force my face into his crotch.  Or he would reach over to tease me with a prolonged feel of my cock that was still hard since I walked in the door.

We drank too much beer.  By halftime, at his suggestion,  we were both sitting there naked and totally erect.   The halftime show was on his couch!   With a close score, the third quarter of the game totally sucked but so did we!  (at least, each other!)   We stopped occasionally for beer breaks and a little rest.
When the fourth quarter began, Jerry decided to make it into a contest.   "Pick a team!  If your team losses the game, you will both be fucked!"   Win or lose, I figured that I was going to be a "winner".   I was happy to either top or bottom this hot stud!

As it turned out, my team won!   After the past three hours of being edged by Jerry's hand and mouth, I was ready to rip into him.   It was a champion performance that was worthy of a MVP trophy as I rode his ass.   When I finished humping him, being a 'good sport', I let him have a turn at me.   His big dick tore my ass apart!  I even ended up with a game souvenir:  his used jock strap!!!

In the end, I have to say, this was the best "Super Bowl Party" ever!!!    I don't remember the final score, but I SCORED!  
 DAMN, I SURE LOVE FOOTBALL "GAMES"!

No comments:

Post a Comment