Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dave's Handyman - Part 2

DAVE'S HANDYMAN

Story by CATMAN

PART 2 of 3


I hung out at the pool for a few hours, swimming and catching some sun, before going indoors.  After a shower, I dressed and relaxed in my bedroom while surfing the web on my laptop.  When I went to the kitchen to get something to drink, I had to pass the bathroom.  The door was open and I glanced in to see Dan in the shower.   Wow! What a hot ass!


Dan looked over his shoulder and caught me watching.  He smiled at me.  Embarrassed to be caught, I went back to my bedroom.  Twenty minutes later I heard Dan start up his pick-up truck and drive away.

Dave arrived home and I went to the kitchen to help fix dinner.  I told him I had met Dan and asked about him.

"He got laid off from his construction job during the recession.  Then he had a string of really bad luck.  His savings started to run out and he got evicted from his apartment.  Then his gold digger of a girlfriend left him.  I let him move in here till we finish the work on the house.  Right now, he has a part time second job tending bar at some red-neck dive in town.  So, why do you ask?"

I told Dave all about Dan's morning hard-on, what happened at the pool and seeing him in the shower.

"Are you shiting me?  He's been living here eight months and I've only seen his bare chest!   You horn dog, are you trying to seduce my handyman?"

"Hey, he's hot, but what straight guy walks around in the morning showing off their 'wood'?  He's the one who wanted to put the suntan oil on me!   And why would he purposely leave the bathroom door open?   He may, or not be gay, but I know "straight " when I see it, and this guy is definitely not a "card carrying player" on the 'straight team'!  So, you tell me.  Who is trying to seduce who?"

We changed the subject, ate dinner, had some drinks and watched TV before calling it a night.  I woke when I heard Dan's truck return to the house.  I laid in bed a long time unable to fall asleep and finally got up because I had to pee.  I sleep naked, so I opened my door naked and stopped dead in my tracks!  Just across the hall Dan's door was wide open.


Dan was laying on his bed, playing with his fat cock!   He looked my way, and said, "I"m a little horny tonight.  Wanna give me a little help here?

That's all I needed to hear!   I leaped on his bed between his legs and began sucking his dick!   It grew in my mouth to its full proportions!  I guess I was doing a good job because he said, "Damn dude!  You suck dick better than my fuckin ex!"

I backed off so that he wouldn't get off too soon.  I wanted this to last as long as possible.  Hell, he didn't need to tell me I could suck cock better than any woman!  I already knew that!!!   THEN I FELT A TONGUE IN MY UPTURNED ASS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment