Monday, February 27, 2012

TWINS - Part 1

TWINS

Submitted by CATMAN


Part 1 of 2

Like most identical twins, Jerry and I share an incredible bond.  He's not only my brother; he's also my very best friend.  We've always shared a room and now that we are in college, we share a dorm room.   We are so close that we have never keep secrets that is until just recently.  I felt like Jerry was holding back something.   Something that he just didn't know how to tell me.  I had a secret of my own.

Jerry began acting kind of weird, not quite himself.   He seemed to be really happy but he started to find excuses to go off by himself.   That wasn't like him because we always did everything together.    Then one Friday night, I discovered why.   I got back to the dorm really late, he wasn't in our room.  I decided to shower, so I stripped down and went down the hall to the showers.  That's where I found him, but he wasn't alone.  I was shocked to see him sucking face with Don Neuman!   I couldn't believe my eyes.  Then he dropped to his knees and began sucking Don's dick.

Geez!   Was Jerry gay?  I thought that was my secret.  I had no idea that he was attracted to men.   I could certainly see why he would be involved with Don.  He's a really hot guy with an awesome body.    I wondered, if the two of them had gone 'all the way'.  I snuck back to our room and sat naked on my bed thinking about Jerry and Don.  I was actually kind of jealous because although I was convinced I was gay, I hadn't actually hooked up with a guy yet.  I had only fantasized about a few of the guys back home.  I even had some immoral thoughts about my twin.

I started to think about it.  Wow, was Jerry gay all the way back when we were 14 and we started jacking off together?  We even jerked each other from time to time.    Maybe we were both gay back then.  We were both just fooling around doing kid's stuff, but I know I really liked it.  Then I remembered the winter night,  just two years ago, when the heat went out.  Jerry crawled into my bed and we snuggled close to keep warm.  It was a little awkward since we both sleep in the nude.  I woke, at one point, and Jerry had an erection that he was rubbing against me.  I liked that too.

Waiting for Jerry to return to our room, I decided it was time for us to have an honest talk.  Finally, he walked in, and pulled the towel from his waist to finish drying off. 

I said, "Jerry, can we talk?  Tell me the truth.  What's been going on with you lately?  We don't seem to be as close as we used to be.  You know you can tell me anything and I will understand."

He tossed the towel aside and sat next to me, "I'm sorry Phil.  I guess I have been preoccupied lately.  There is something I've been meaning to tell you, but I just don't know how to say it."

"Let me make it easy for you.  You're gay!  Right?  I saw you with Don in the shower.  It's okay, because you see...I'm pretty sure that I'm gay too!"

He seemed relieved that everything was now out in the open, no more hiding or sneaking around.  We talked for quite a while.  Apparently, my twin was a real slut.  He told me about the various guys he had been sneaking off with for two years. 

When I told him that I hadn't been with a guy yet, he said, "It's time we got you laid!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment