Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dave's Handyman - Part 1

DAVE'S HANDYMAN

A STORY BY CATMAN

PART 1 of 3

Of all of my Fraternity brothers, two years after college, Dave was the only one I still kept in regular contact with.   He was also my only gay friend at school.   I had more than my share of tricks during those four years, but Dave was my only platonic gay friend.   After graduating we kept in contact with constant e-mails and occasional phone calls.  I took a teaching job back home in Ohio.  Dave took a public relations job in Florida, so that he could renovate a small country house that he had inherited from his grandparents.  In one of our calls, Dave convinced me to fly down to Florida to spend a few weeks with him during the Summer.

It was great to see Dave again.  It was a late night arrival at the airport and an hour long drive to his place.  In the car he told me, "I've got good news and bad.   I got a big promotion two days ago!  Unfortunately, I won't be able to take any extra time off to spend with you.  I need to jump on getting up to speed on my new position.   I guess you are going to have to find ways to entertain yourself."

I said, "Don't worry Dave,  after the Winter I just went through, I just need some time to thaw out!  We'll have time together nights and the weekends."

We arrived at the house and he gave me a tour.  The renovations were almost complete and it was a first rate job.  Dave showed me to one of the empty bedrooms where I would sleep.  "This will be your room, Dan is just across the hall.  Oh, I forgot to tell you about him.  He's my handy man who is helping me with the house.  He is staying here for the duration of the renovations.  I guess you will meet him tomorrow."

Dave and I were both really tired, so we called it a night.  I woke in the morning and put on my bathrobe.  Dave was in the kitchen, dressed and ready for work.  He rushed out the door with his coffee and I poured myself a mug and sat down.  A few minutes later, "Handyman Dan' made his way to the kitchen.  He was wearing flimsy pajama bottoms which were tented by his 'morning wood'!


He turned to me, with his concealed dick pointing at me and said, "Ya must be the friend I've been hearing bout.  Don't mind me.  I'll be around all week to finish some of the projects.  Mostly outdoors near the pool.  Looks like a nice day, so if ya wanna catch a little sun, I'll do my best to not disturb ya."

Then he walked away.  Dan was a good looking guy in his late twenties.  Nice body, the kind that comes from hard work instead of a gym.
Obviously, one of his best attributes was a substantially large dick.  From his demeanor, I assumed that he was 'straight'.
Catching some sun sounded like a good idea.  I topped off my coffee and went to my room to finish unpacking my luggage.   That is when I realized, that I totally forgot to pack anything but a small French cut bikini swimsuit.  Taking my robe off, I slipped it on.   It barely covered me!


I decided, what the hell, Dan probably wouldn't even notice.
With a large towel and sun tan oil I found in the bathroom, I walked out and jumped in the pool. As I was swimming laps, Dan arrived wearing jeans and a tool belt, NO SHIRT. 

He set up a ladder next to the house to do some repairs on the gutters.  My dick had gone totally hard just watching him and that little swimsuit couldn't contain it!.  When he had his back to me, I dashed out of the pool and dove face down onto a lounge chair.   After several minutes, Dan climbed down the ladder and said, "Jeez, you are really white.  Ya want me to do that oil on ya?  Ya don't wanna burn yer first day here."

Before I could respond, he was lathering my body with oil.  Not sure what his reaction would be, I panicked, at first, when he said, "Turn over and I'll do the rest of ya."  

When he insisted, I rolled over on my back, my hard dick was sticking out of the top of my swimsuit.  Despite the fact that his own monster cock was now growing hard as it snaked down the left pant leg of his jeans, he said, "Whoa Dude!   Yer hard!   Yer got a boner!  Yer little suit is only covering yer balls.  Ya might as well not be wearing anything!"
I agreed and I think I shocked him when I pulled off my swimsuit.  He handed me the tanning oil and said, "Maybe ya should finish this yourself!"
Before walking away to work in the front of the house, he said, "Nice dick!"

Maybe Dan wasn't as straight as I first thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment