Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Naked Day at the Pool - Part 1

A NAKED DAY AT THE POOL

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 2


I was out carousing the bars one Friday night, when I met Roger.   We immediately hit it off!  Roger's a wild and crazy party guy, with a one-track mind.   His constant focus is SEX!  And he has a voracious appetite for 'dick'!   He's a rather ordinary looking guy, but very versatile and talented in the bedroom, as I would soon find out.  

We hung out together that night till last call in the bar.  I found myself attracted to him.   It was one of those hot, muggy Summer nights.  Heading to the parking lot, Roger suggested I follow him home for a nice, refreshing swim in his pool.   It sounded good to me because I had so much fun with him; I wasn't ready to call it a night.

Walking into his house, I met Roger's roommates, Kyle and Patrick.    Their bedroom door was open and they were naked and ready to have sex.   They didn't seem to mind being exposed in that way. 


They smiled and went to work on each other cocks.  Roger and I watched as Kyle and Patrick started to suck each other cock.  Kyle started to lick Patrick’s ass.  Soon Kyle’s cock was pounding away at Patrick’s ass. 

I guess it gave Roger ideas because he said, "Let's skip the swim and just fuck!"   I was horny from watching Kyle and Patrick, so there was no argument from me.  He drugged me off to his room and we ripped off our clothes.  We got right down to business.  There were moans and groans coming from both bedrooms.  Roger’s cock was massive and he knew how to use it.  The sex was fantastic and went on for two hours.  Roger, in bed, was totally unpredictable.  He could be passive one moment and aggressive the next. 

I found him to be a very oral person but he loved fucking.  One moment my cock was in his mouth.  He would deep throat me.   His tongue would bring me close to the edge of cumming.  Then the next moment Roger’s cock was in my ass. 

Once we both came, I realized that Roger wore me out.  I was too tired to leave and I ended up staying the night. 

I slept till almost noon and woke alone in Roger's bed.  I looked out his bedroom window and saw Roger and his roommates naked in his pool.  They had other guests who had arrived to enjoy a naked day in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment