Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Message from CATMAN

I am "CATMAN" and I write with Jay at "HORNY FICTION". You had a question about how we collaborate on stories.

Actually, Jay and I have never met. But we corresponde via e-mails. He lives in Indiana and I am in Florida. I found his website last year and asked one day if he could use some reader's submissions.

I have submitted over 50 stories to him.

We have very different writing styles, but they somehow mesh together. Sometimes, I get halfway into a story and I suddenly find myself written into a corner. That's when I send the story to Jay to finish. We pass the story back and forth via e-mail to get a finished story. It somehow works for us to collaborate that way. We have had several stories that say: "BY CATMAN AND JAY".

 When I write, I use alot of back-stories and set ups getting to the action. Jay is all about writing about the SEX acts which finishes the storyline.

Glad from your comments that you seem to like the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment