Friday, February 3, 2012

Dave's Handyman - Part 3

DAVE'S HANDYMAN

Story by CATMAN
PART 3 of 3

Just as I was getting over the shock of Dan inviting me to suck his big dick, I couldn't believe that my best college buddy had his tongue buried in my ass!   In all of the years we have known each other, Dave had never shown any interest in me. 

Not, that I was complaining!  Hell, Dave is really HOT and I love being rimmed!   I just never anticipated that Dave and I would ever be involved in a sexual encounter, especially, in a three way with a straight guy.  I was in absolute 'heaven'  with a big dick in my mouth and a tongue licking my ass.



Straight Dan seemed to be curious about why Dave was working my ass hole with his mouth, so I lifted his legs to demonstrate how it felt.  Like his cock and balls, he had a slightly musky and sweaty smell and taste.  I think he enjoyed it, but after a few minutes, he requested that I should return to blowing him.  With his big cock back in my mouth, I played with his balls with one hand and ran the fingers from my other hand up and down his crack. 

In a matter of just a few minutes, totally without warning, he filled my mouth with load after load of his cum.  I swallowed as rapidly as I could, so I would not miss a drop.   Almost immediately his dick began to go soft.  I thought he might be ready for a second round till I heard him start to snore!   Dave and I left him on the bed and went to my room.

It was an awkward situation.  We sat naked on the end of the bed and talked.  "Sorry, I couldn't resist!  I looked in and saw you sucking Dan's dick with your bubble butt sticking up in the air and I just had to join in.  I remember that you told me once how much you like having your ass played with.  So, how was Dan's dick?"

"Fantastic!  And, by the way, that was his idea, not mine!   Did you hear him moan when I had my face in his ass?"

"Not really.  I was a little too preoccupied with you!"  There was another long awkward pause, until he continued, "You may not know this, but I've fantasized for years about having sex with you.  Every time, I saw you naked in the frat house, like after a shower or when you were changing clothes, the next private moment I got, I would jerk off."

"Wow, I felt the same way about you.  I used to get really jealous whenever you seemed to get close to any of the other guys.  Whenever I would pick up a trick, I would imagine that he was you!"

With all of this sex talk, Dave and I were both totally erect!   I think we were both waiting for the other to make the first move.  I tried to initiate it, "So, what do you think we should do now?"

Dave surprised me when he pulled me to him and planted his mouth on mine.  In a matter of seconds, we were rolling around on the bed with our bodies pressed against each other and our tongues fighting for supremacy in each other's mouths!   Just rubbing against each other was so passionately intense that  without any oral or anal action, we both shot off.  We were a sticky mess and fell asleep that way!

In the morning, just as we were waking up, Dan looked into the room and laughed, "Don't know 'bout you, but I'm gonna hit the shower.  Anyone want to join me?"   Dave and I both sprang out of the bed!   We took turns sucking off the 'handyman' and then each other in Dave's shower!


Now that the ice had been broken, the rest of my visit was filled with one sexual escapade after another.  Dan worked naked wearing only his work boots, socks and a tool belt.  Dave and I finally fucked!   I offered my ass up to Dan out by the pool and he fucked his first guy.  He even ventured a little further and sucked my dick for a minute.  Dave hooked up with Dan  and I got to watch.   
Before my vacation ended, Dan secured another job in the construction industry but came to an arrangement with Dave to rent his bedroom in the house.  The three of us talked about it and I agreed to return when I could and search for a teaching job in Florida.
I couldn't wait till my next visit with Dave and the "Handyman"!  

No comments:

Post a Comment