Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Tantric Neighbor - Part 3

My Tantric Neighbor

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 3 of 3

We sat and chatted for about an hour about one thing or another.  Jeff did most of the talking while I was anticipating what was to come next.  Finally, with an empty wine bottle in front of us, Jeff asked if I was ready.  He led the way to a dimly lit room with a massage table.  He lit some fragrant candles and started some soft music while I climbed onto the table laying face down.  I was already somewhat relaxed from the wine.

Jeff began by covering me in a thin coat of oil from my neck to my toes.  He moved to the head of the table and began massaging my back.  I felt his cock pressed against the top of my head as he worked my muscles.  It would have been easy to just raise my head and suck his cock but I decided to wait. After ten minutes, Jeff moved to the side of the table and moved my hand closer to the edge of the table.  He rested his cock on my upturned fingers while he began a deep tissue massage of my ass.  He used both his hands and elbows to work my butt.  He encouraged me and I played with his dick which began to get hard.

His cock was fully erect when he stepped down to work on my legs from my thighs to my ankles.  The massage was fairly routine to this point until he raised a foot.  As he massaged each of my feet, he slowly sucked on my toes.  All ten got a little oral worship.  Next he worked my body again, only this time, he used just the lightest touch of his fingertips up and down my body.  It just about drove me crazy as he slowly touched the inside of my thighs and in the crack of my ass.  He pulled my checks apart and now used his tongue to lick my hole.  Just about nothing else turns me on more than being rimmed! 

I'm not sure where he produced it from, but suddenly I felt a vibrator resting against my hole.  His dick was resting in my hand again.  Jeff added more oil to my crack and exerted pressure with the vibrator.  I relaxed enough so that he could insert it and work it in and out until it was pressed against my prostate.  He left it in place and moved back to the head of the table.  This time I lifted my head and began to suck his dick.  As he slowly fucked my face, the vibrator was still in place and he teased my body with light, sensual movements of his hands.   

Then he pulled out of my mouth and moved back to my feet.  Jeff slowly removed the vibrator and climbed up on the table pressing his entire body against mine.  He shoved his dick in my ass and fucked me.  I felt his hot breath on my neck.  He pumped faster and faster until he shot his load deep inside of me.  After a minute he climbed off and told me to roll over.  Again he oiled up my body and began the fingertip technique.  He avoided my cock but gave special attention to my nipples, inner thighs and balls.  It was pure torture!

My dick was so hard, it actually hurt!  Standing beside me, he began licking my shaft before lapping up the precum I was leaking.  He began to blow me and every time he sensed I was getting close, he would back off.  Six times, he almost brought me to orgasm before he climbed onto the table again.  He squatted over me and sat on my dick.  He rode my cock very slowly at first and began working up speed.  He was erect again and I stroked him.  I finally erupted so violently that my whole body shook!  He emptied his balls for the second time all over my stomach.  He climbed down and cleaned my tummy with his tongue.  It had been two hours of the most intense sexual experience of my life.  I was totally drained and extremely relaxed.

After resting for a minute, I joined him in his shower.  We soaped each other but neither of us spoke until we were back on his sofa.  Jeff turned to me and said, "Welcome to the neighborhood!"

1 comment:

  1. A great trilogy, Catman. Life is so much better with good neighbours :-)

    ReplyDelete