Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jack Off Time

Jack Off Time


I was caught up with all my assignments from my college classes.  It was now time to unwind and relax.  I thought of going to some bars but saw the time and they would be closed by now. 

I turned to the computer and click on an address for viewing gay videos.  I found one that looked interesting.  It no time I was feeling my cock pressing against the confines of my underwear.  I took off my shirt.  I let my hands rub my chest, stopping to play with my nipples.  I squeezed them.  I closed my eyes and imagined a guy feeling up my chest, squeezing my PECS.     


 I reach down under my briefs and jeans and found my hard cock held in place by my tight briefs.  I reached around it and pulled it upward.  The tip of my cock stood above the waistband of my underwear.  I ran my finger over the tip of my cock, finding some drops of precum appearing at my pee slit.  I smeared the precum all over the crown of my cockhead.  The head of my cock responded to my touch and grew larger. 


Fingering my cockhead was good but my cock needed attention.  I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to my below my balls.  My cock was now free and it twitched with excitement.  I ran my finger along the shaft.  If my cock could talk it would scream for me to grab it and stroke it.  I held my cock in my hand and closed my eyes as I stoked it slowly.  It felt good.    


I needed to feel free, free of all my clothing.  I took off my jeans and briefs and tossed them to the ground.  I grabbed my cock and watched the monitor.  The action on the screen showed a guy jacking off another guy.  They sat naked manipulating each other’s cock.   The camera had zoomed in on the cute guy.  I closed my eyes and saw him jacking me.  


 I held my cock tightly and stroked it.  Up and down I went on my shaft.  I raised my feet and placed them on the table.  I opened my eyes and saw the cute guy stroking like crazy on the other guy’s cock.  I closed my eyes and stroked with only one thing in mind.  CUMMING.
My passion was building and I knew it would not be long.  I felt myself stirring.  It was the feeling deep inside of me.  I kept jacking until it was time.  I hesitated as the first shot of cum landed on my stomach and then more cum shot out of me.  I finished the job and sat there relieved and content.  

I grabbed my underwear and wiped myself clean.  I felt sleep creeping upon me.  With heavy eyelids, I turned off the computer and flopped into bed.  It was time for sweet restful sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment