Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Census Guy - Part 2

The Census Guy

Story By Chris

Part 2 of 2


He laid there gasping and after a few minutes started putting his shirt back on. "Where do you think you’re going?" I asked. I didn’t wait for an answer. I pushed him back down, lifted his legs up and dove into his ass, licking and biting and spitting for a few minutes. I don’t think he ever had someone do that because he was squirming and gasping and moaning "Oh God" the whole time. I wasn’t eating his ass for his pleasure Ii was getting him ready for my cock. While he was in heaven I got up, aimed my cock at his dripping hole and started sliding my cock in. This woke him from his sex haze and he started to struggle but I pinned him down and told him to relax and let me take control. I inched my cock into his tight hot ass, it felt amazing how tight he was. After a few minutes I was fully into him and gave him a chance to get used to my size. He was breathing heavy and if I was in my right mind I might be afraid this old guy was gonna die on me but I didn’t really care. After giving him a minute to catch his breath I started power fucking him. I ravaged his ass like it owed me money. I was in some kind of animal lust fucking this grey haired old guy. After 15 minutes of me raping this old guy I knew I wasn’t going to last so I slammed into him one last time and exploded into him, cursing at him and grabbing a handful of hair and yanking it. It felt like I was shooting for well over a minute and when I was coming out of my fuck cloud I pulled out of him still semi hard. I grab his head and made him lick me clean. When he was done I told him he could leave and I headed into the house.

I came back out like 20 minutes later and he was gone. Sitting next to his beer was a note with his name and number on it asking if he could come over again sometime soon. I've never been into older guys but he was a hell of a fuck. I put his number in my phone and planned on calling him next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment