Sunday, February 19, 2012

Warehouse Job

Warehouse Job

Story by Jay

I got a new job at a warehouse on the Eastside of town.  After being out of work for a while, it was good to be doing some work and getting paid for it.

I arrived early and met with the supervisor.  He was a nice looking guy about my age.  It was the night shift and there was a crew of just two forklift drivers.  He gave me my work assignments and I took off driving a forklift to pick up the items being shipped out.


I found it to be easy work and before long my shift was over so I went looking for my supervisor. I saw one of the other workers standing by a forklift stroking his large cock.  I hid behind some boxes and watched as he slowly pulled his foreskin back and forced his cockhead to appear, and then he pulled the skin back to cover his cockhead. 

He increased his stroking and before long I could see his cock shoot a white stream of cum.  He kept pumping and unloaded the biggest load of cum I ever saw.  When he was done, he flicked his cock a couple times and the remaining drops of cum flew off the tip of his cock.  He shoved his cock into his pants and walked back into the warehouse.

I slowly walked over to where he was standing.  An old towel was laying across some boxes and he had shot his load unto the towel.  I was fascinated with the amount of cum that was there.  I scooped up a gob of it and held it to my nose.  It smelled sweet but also sour.  I pulled out my cock and was stroking it. 


“You like cum?”  I turned around quickly and saw the co-worker.  I wiped my hand on the towel.  My cock was rock hard.  I tried to put it away but the co-worker moved closer to me and said, “Let me take care of it.”

He knelt down and licked the tip of my cut cock.  He ran his tongue all over the cockhead and along the ridge.  I love it.  He sucking lightly on my cockhead then he took my cook all the way into his mouth.  His face was now in my pubes.  I felt his exhale through his nose. 

He started sucking my cock.  He looked up from his position kneeling on the floor.  His eyes and face was beautiful.  He increased sucking and I felt myself get ready to cum.  I whispered “I am ready to cum.”  He tightened his lips around my cock and sucked as I placed my hands on his head.  I felt the first volley of cum shoot out of me. 

He continued to suck and swallow.  I unloaded all that I had.  He did not remove his mouth until every last drop was swallowed.

He stood up as I pulled up my briefs and jeans and zipped up my fly. 

“I am your co-worker, Brad.”  I smiled as we shook hands.  I think I am going to enjoy this job.           

7 comments:

  1. Colleagues like that make going to work so much more interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a bi curious married soldier this got me thinking of one of my colleagus sucking me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started writing a story involving soldiers. Will post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mackenzie . Lawrence Aol. Couk let me know when.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's the blonde guy in the last pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just a pic off of the internet.

      Delete
    2. Oh OK, thanks for the answer. I would like to see more of him, that's all.
      Cheers!

      Delete