Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Customer Service

Customer Service

A STORY BY CATMAN

I was just another victim of the recession when I lost my job in the Tech Industry.   Thank God, just as my savings were running out, I was rescued by my friend, Carl.   I was totally out of my league, but grateful for the job, working in retail at the men's clothing store he managed at the mall.

I would be working on commission, based on my register sales.  After just a few days, I caught on to the routine and selling techniques.  Carl was confident enough, to schedule me, two weeknights when I would work alone.  Like most retail businesses, the busiest shopping days are the weekends, with moderately low sales during the week.

I was just a month into the job, on a slow Monday night, just minutes till closing time, when a cute young guy swaggered into the store.

He took his time, walking around to look at all of the merchandise.  He was our target customer, since our clothes were geared to his age group.

I gave him his space for several minutes before approaching him, "Anything I can help you find?" 

"Gotta leave in two weeks to get back to college again.   Dad gave me his credit card to get some new duds for this year.  I need the entire works.  Jeans, tees, sweats, boxers, socks, all of it."

My first thought was the commission on a big sale, but the guy, not that much younger than me, was really cute.  I told him it was closing time, but I would be happy to stay to help him.  I locked the front doors and followed him around the store as he gathered merchandise.  We had stacks of everything on his list, except for the jeans.

Not sure of his size, I took a tape measure to his waist and then dropped down to my knees to measure his inseam.  Putting the tape to his crotch, i realized that he had gone commando today, but I tried to stay professional as I measured his length.  

When I pulled out a dozen pair of jeans, he insisted on trying them all on for fit.  


He tried on the first pair and stunned me when he walked out of the dressing room without a shirt and with the jeans falling open.  His pubes were totally exposed!

"These are good.    Give me some more to try on."

I gave him several more pair of jeans.  He was in the dressing room for about ten minutes.  When he emerged this time, I was shocked because he was totally nude, covering his crotch with a hand!
 

"Anything else I should try on?"

I stuttered,  "No, ...um...I...think that's about it....unless, you can think of anything.....(ironically, I said...)   I think you're covered!"

With the customer dressing again in the changing room, I totaled up the sales.  A whopping $976,00!   He emerged dressed and handed me the credit card.   "Roy Mathias Sr." had paid the bill for his "Jr" and the commission would pay my utility bills this month.    I finalized the sale and packed everything into our store bags.

Looking at the mound of bags, he said, "Can you help me get all of this out to my car?"

Since day one, Carl had instilled in me that...  "Good Customer Service Is Our First Priority!"    I was more than happy to help Roy Jr load his car with his purchases.

Locking the store behind me, we made our way out to the almost vacant parking lot.  With his purchases secured in the trunk, Roy turned to me and said, “Thanks for all of the help, but I'm a little curious.   Aren't you interested in me?   It would have been fun to fuck in the store!"

I grabbed his hand and we rushed back into the mall.  Locked, once more in Carl's store, we tore our clothes off.  Right there, between racks of clothes, we totally did it!   Thrashing around totally naked on the carpet, Roy Jr and I sucked each other's cocks.   Burring my face in his cute little bubble butt, I worked my tongue in, and around, his tight hole.  When I was sure that he was sloppy wet, I replaced my tongue with my hard throbbing cock.

Little Roy pushed back hard against my dick till I was buried inside.  He met my every thrust by pushing back against me and begging for more!  I rode his ass for about twenty minutes, easing up whenever I felt I was close.  With his legs in the air, he pumped his dick and spewed his cum over his chest and face, just as I filled his ass with my own load.

Collapsing on him, I laid there for several minutes.  Finally, we got to our feet.  After cleaning up in the employee bathroom and dressing again, we went our separate ways in the parking lot.

The following day, I arrived back at the store, to be met by Carl.   "If it wasn't for the big credit card purchase, I'd be really pissed off at you!   The store's surveillance tapes caught everything!"

I thought he was really mad at me till he laughed and said, "I'm impressed!  You got one hell of a commission and managed to make your own bonus on that sale!  I guess we all win, because the tapes will give me jack-off material!   That was some great "Customer Service"! "

No comments:

Post a Comment