Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TWINS - Part 2

TWINS

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

"It's time we got you laid!"

"Jerry, I wouldn't even know what to do with a guy.  I'm afraid that I'd probably make a fool out of myself if I did something stupid or if I was bad at it.  I don't want to embarrass myself."

"Relax Phil; you just need a patient teacher.  Someone to try things out on.  And I know the perfect person for the job.  ME!"

"YOU?   Are you kidding?   Wouldn't that be a little too kinky?   After all, you are my brother."

"Would you rather have a stranger to teach you?   It's not like I'm suggesting we 'make love', it's only sex!   Trust me on this; it doesn't have to be that awkward.   Just try to forget I'm your brother and you might enjoy it and learn something!"

I didn't even have any time to object before he got started, "Just about every time you hook up with a guy, it might be different.  Sometimes, it's all about a "Quickie" trick.  Just a 'hand job' or a 'blow job'.  One, or both of you, gets off and you're on your way.   Personally, I prefer when I can take my time with a guy.  I like the foreplay.  First, stripping each other's clothes off but we're both already naked. Then touching, feeling, exploring his body with my hands and my favorite:  kissing.   Have you ever kissed a guy?"

Of course, I answered in the negative but that didn't stop Jerry.  He had his hands all over me before he started to kiss me.  It felt strange, at first, especially with his tongue in my mouth.  After a few minutes, I guess I got used to it and was kissing him too.  He abruptly pulled away, "You see, kissing a guy can be fun.  It must be, cause we both have hard-ons now!

Jerry continued, "You'll know instinctively when to move on to something else.  Next is usually oral sex.  Damn, you should see the look on your face!  You look terrified!   I'll show you how to do it, then you can give it a try."   I laid back on the bed.  He began by licking my balls, then up and down my shaft, before putting my dick in his mouth.  I'm not sure where he learned all of this stuff, but he really seemed to know how to pleasure a man.   I didn't have long to enjoy it, till it was my turn.

Jerry's cock had gone soft, which he said was a good thing.  He instructed me to make him hard just using my mouth.  I have never sucked a dick before.  Jerry told me not to think of it as a penis.   He talked me through it and told me when I was doing it right and what not to do.  I think I did alright and didn't want to stop when he pulled out of my mouth.  Wow, I had just sucked a dick and I liked doing it.  I even forgot about it being my brother's dick.

"Phil, that was pretty good.  Of course, if you're not going to fuck, you finish the guy off either with your hand or in your mouth.  Cum is an acquired taste and not everyone likes it or likes to swallow.   So, do you still think you might be gay?"


I said, "Now, I'm positive!  You know, I thought that fooling around with you was going to be really weird, but I liked it.  Maybe sharing more stuff like this will make us even closer.  Strange as it may seem, we are so identical, it was almost like having sex with myself.  Jerry, my dick is harder than a rock.  I really need to get off or I'll never fall to sleep tonight."

He dropped to his knees in front of me and I thought he was going to jerk me off.  Instead, he sucked me off and I came in his mouth.  When I offered to return the favor, he told me he was good since he got off earlier with Don.  I laid there, tired but satisfied.

The final surprise came when he turned out the lights and crawled into bed with me.

"It's getting late.  Let's finish the lesson another day.  Besides, I'm not sure you're ready for fucking."

No comments:

Post a Comment