Monday, February 13, 2012

St Valentine Day Dinner

St Valentine Day Dinner

Story by Jay

Here I was in a restaurant having dinner alone.  Another year went by and I still did not have a boyfriend, or lover.  Oh, I had sex.  I had a lot of sex.  But it was anonymous sex.  During the summer I lived in the park, especially in the trails and bushes lining the trails. I always found someone with a hard cock and sex was quick and intense.  Winter found me in restrooms, all over town.  I knew the best places for anonymous sex.  Again the sex was quick and intense.   

Although I spread my cum all over town, I had grown tired of that life, and I wanted a steady person in my life.  I was tired of the quick sex and longed for someone to come home to.    

I looked around the room and saw all the couples.  They seem happy together.  Oh well, I decided to finish dinner and head home.  The waiter came up and said, “I am so sorry to bother you but we are booked solid and I have one patron who is alone for dinner.  Can he share your table?”  Since I was almost done, I nodded ‘yes’.

The waiter left and a few seconds later he brought over this good looking guy.  He introduced himself, “My name is Troy.  Thanks for letting me dine with you.”  I thought to myself, the pleasure was all mine.  We had a great time talking about things.  I was enjoying the evening but soon it was time for Troy to leave.   We paid the waiter and headed out of the restaurant. 

We both had too much to drink and at the same time said, “I need to hit the men’s room.”  We both laughed and entered the restroom.  Troy went straight to a urinal and dropped his pants.  His bubble butt stood out for all to see.  I could hear the stream of his urine hitting the urinals.  I had to go badly, so I went to the urinal next to Troy and let loose with a steady stream of my urine.  Soon it was quiet as we both finished peeing.  I shook the last drops of urine and glanced over to Troy. 

His cock was hard and almost standing straight up.  My cock responded to the sight of his hard cock and grew hard as well.  We heard voices of some patrons coming into the men’s room, so we quickly put our cocks away and washed our hands and headed out.

Troy smiled and said, “I never done anything like that before.  I am still hard.”  I lied and said the same thing, but I visited loads of men’s room.  Too many to count.  I took a chance and said, “Let’s go to my place.  I live within walking from here.”

To my surprise, Troy agreed.  We walked quickly.  The apartment was a mess.  I went to the kitchen and pulled two beers out of the fridge.  We drank up and Troy made the first move.  He unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pant.  He pulled down my pants and pushed his hand down my bikini briefs.  I did the same as we found ourselves lying next to each other with our cocks out.  Troy’s cock stayed as hard as he was in the restroom.  

We removed our jeans and laid there only in our bikini briefs.  I found myself attracted to Troy.  I wanted more than sex.  But sex was top priority and we quickly got into a 69 position and pulling down the waistbands on our briefs, we sucked away until we both shot big loads. 

I was used to the other guy cumming and then going home.  But Troy surprised me and stayed holding me and I did the same.  He finally said, “Well I don’t want to overstay my welcome, I should go. But I hate to go.” 

My reply was simple and to the point, “Then don’t.”  The next morning I awoke still in Troy’s arms.  I decided to not let go.

2 comments:

  1. I guess you know me well enough by now to know that I always love the soppy romantic stories :-)
    Thanks for this, Jay: a lovely Valentine treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might like this story.

    ReplyDelete