Sunday, February 5, 2012

Working Late - Part 1

Working Late

Story by CHRIS

Part 1 of 2

I was fresh out of college and working my first job for a major corporation in New York City. Since I was low man on the totem pole it was my job to stay late and finish all the filling that didn’t get done during the day. I didn’t really mind though because it gave me a chance to relax a little and take my time and learn the job that was going to be my profession for the rest of my life.

It was the second night of me working late and it was really quiet at work that night. I took my IPod out and figured it would not hurt to listen to some music. I went back to filing and listening to music and I guess I got into a groove and kinda was dancing while doing my job. I was so wrapped up in filing that I didn’t notice the cleaning guy going cubicle by cubicle emptying trash cans until I felt him watching me bumping and grinding to the music. I stopped and turned around and with a red faced apologized to keeping him from doing his job. He spoke broken English and said no problem. As I moved out of the way I noticed how good looking he was and then  caught a glimpse of what I thought was a bulge, a nice one at that. I let it go and when he was done I went about finishing up my job. I went home that night and as soon as I was in my door I ripped my pants down and jerked off thinking of the Mexican cleaning guy. The load was amazing and it knocked me out.

The next night I had an idea. With my headphones on but the music not so loud I waited for the cleaning guy as I did my filing job. A few minutes into my work I caught him standing back watching me. I started humping and gyrating to the music, grabbing my ass and crotch, acting like I was alone. I would stop and look out of the corner of my eyes to see what he was doing. He was inching closer to me massaging his crotch. He knew I was aware he was there so I moved back and almost started grinding on his bulge. I think he was nervous that I would say something or tell someone but I would never do that. I stopped and turned around and looked at him. Wordlessly I removed my headphone and got down on my knees. I unzipped his jumpsuit and slide it off till they wrapped around his waist. I worked his cock out, it was a nice 7" and uncut and was rock hard and dripping precum. I took his cock in my mouth before he could change his mind. He tasted great and I went to work sucking him hard. My tongue would wrap around his head and dig into his hood licking out the tasty juices that gathered there. I guess the excitement was too much for him because a minute after sucking him he grabbed my head and filled my mouth with his salty cum. After cumming he stepped back, pulled up his jumpsuit and hurried down the hall. I on the other hand was left with a major hard on and I knew I wouldn’t be able to finish up with this distraction. I went in to the bathroom, entered a stall and jerked off like a madman until I exploded all over the back of the stall door.

No comments:

Post a Comment