Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Tantric Neighbor - Part 2

My Tantric Neighbor

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 2 of 3

I changed out of my work clothes and decided to take a shower.  I was really excited about getting to know my neighbor.  I wondered what the evening would bring.  As I dried off, I debated what to wear.   How does someone dress to spend time with a nudist?  Did I have the balls to walk across the hall totally nude?  Sure, why not!

Promptly at 9 pm, wearing nothing but 'my birthday suit' I knocked on his door again.  Jeff laughed when he opened the door.  "WOW! What a surprise! Glad you could make it, come on in!"  He poured us both a glass of wine and we sat on his sofa.

He complimented my body, "You look like you're in pretty good shape.  You must work out.  Bet when you got up this morning, you never thought you'd be spending this evening naked with another guy!"

I laughed, "Actually you might be surprised how often I've been naked with other men.  But usually in a bed!"  (That was my way of letting him know that I'm gay.  I didn't know his story yet, until I asked...) "So did your friend show up?" 

"No, Tom's a real flake!  He's an old 'fuck buddy'.  He called today, begging to see me.  He wanted one of my special massages, but I had a feeling that he'd be a 'no-show'." 

When I asked about the massage, he told that he works at a Chiropractic clinic doing sports massages.  For some of his friends, he does Tantric massage here in his apartment.  I had no idea what that was and he tried to explain.

"It's hard to put into words.  It's a combination of traditional massage and ancient sensual techniques.  The purpose is to produce total relaxation after slowly bringing the person to a heightened state of sexual pleasure and fulfillment.  The person giving the massage uses his entire body, along with oils and other tools, to wake all of the senses.   And the person getting the massage is invited to participate by touch or taste, so that it becomes a deeply satisfying experience for both people.  Releasing sexual tension brings relaxation.  It can be really intense and isn't for everyone."

He had peaked my interest.  "That sounds like something I might be up for.   My job has been so stressful lately."

"Why don't we finish off this bottle of wine? Then I'll show you how it works."

No comments:

Post a Comment