Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Census Guy - Part 1

The Census Guy

Story By Chris

Part 1 of 2

It was a Saturday afternoon and after a rough week all I had to do that day was run a few errands and then relax by the pool. I live alone and have high fences so laying by the pool naked was commonplace with me. I had an ice cooler full of beer and my IPod on just laying back in the lounge chair enjoying the sun and the day. I guess I dozed off because the next thing I know I’m being lightly shaken by someone. I woke up in a startle looking around and wondering what was going on. Once I got myself under control I realized there was someone standing next to me blocking the sun.

"Um who the hell are you and why are you in my backyard?" I asked.

"Hi I’m William and I’m taking the government census. I knock on your fence but no one answered but I could see you laying there. I hope you don’t mind if I ask you a few questions?"

I sat there for a second and looked at this older gentleman, maybe in his 60's, and figured well he was already here I might as well. I made no effort to cover up my naked body since it was my backyard and he invited himself in. So he sat down and started asking me questions. This went on for like 15 minutes and as he asked me the questions my cock started getting hard. Williams noticed this and kind of stammered over the last few questions he had for me. By the time he was done I was rock hard and not making any moves to cover up. I even slapped my cock around a few times to see what he would do. He gave me his thank you for answering all the questions and I noticed as he was putting his stuff away that there was a sizable bulge in his grey pants. I decided to have some fun. I offered him a beer since it was late in the afternoon.  He quickly agreed. I tossed him oen and told him to loosen up the tie and relax.

We talked a few minutes, just casual talk but I noticed that William couldn’t keep his eyes off my cock. I licked my lips and pointed my cock at him, he took the hint and dropped the beer and was on his knees in a heartbeat.  He deep throated me right from the start, slobbering on my cock and head with each bob of his head. I layed back and enjoyed the blowjob and was letting out little moans with each second he was eating my dick.  He had an expert mouth and after a few minutes I was getting that feeling churning on my low hanging balls. I wasn’t ready to cum yet so I pulled him off and stood up. I reach over and ripped his shirt off, buttons flying everywhere. I unbuckled his pants and pushed his old man boxers down. He wasn’t large but he was rock hard and uncut. I pushed him in a chair and got between his knees and went down on him. I licked inside his hood and chewed on it, this sent shivers up and down his body. I guess he wasn’t used to this type of attention because a minute into working on his cock He moaned out he was gonna cum. I pulled his hood back and swallowed his cock and got ready for the flow of cum. It wasn’t much of a load but it was very sweet and I swallowed the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment