Monday, February 6, 2012

Working Late - Part 2

Working late

Story by Chris

Part 2 of 2

The next couple of days played out like the first time. I pretended to listen to music and he would make his way to me and let me suck his cock. Each time he would rush off and I would head to the restroom to dirty the back of the stall door. On Friday night I got myself ready to go through the same routine but my guy never showed up. I was worked up in anticipation and figured since he didn’t show I might as well head to the restroom and give myself some relief. As I pushed opened the door there was my cleaning guy with his jumpsuit off and his hard cock in hand. He was waiting for me and I think wanted more than just a quickie blow job. I headed into the stall and pulled my pants down. I straddled the toilet and put both hands against the wall. He knew what I wanted and entered the stall and knelt down and spread my ass cheeks. He dove in and started licking at my hole, pushing his tongue into it while massaging my cheeks. When my ass was dripping wet and I was begging to be fucked he stood up, and without caring about me, shoved his cock into me. He fucked me hard, slamming into me with reckless abandon, grabbing my hair and pulling me back as he thrust into me relentlessly. He fucked me that way for a few minutes when suddenly instead of pulling on my hair he pushed me by the back of the head until my forehead slammed into the tile wall. With his hand pressed against my head he grunted some Spanish and then slammed into me one last time, holding his cock buried in my ass as he shot rope after rope of hot cum into me. With his cock still rock hard and still buried deep in my ass he reached around and grabbed my dripping hard cock. With a few quick tugs he made me cum like I’ve never cum before. I felt like I shot for a minute and when I was done my knees were weak and I was shaking. He pulled out turned me around and pushed me to my knees and like I wasn’t even there he shoved his cock into my mouth and made me clean him off. When I was done cleaning him he pushed me back stepped back and left the stall. I just stayed there on my knees and watched as he got dressed, washed his hands and left the restroom. I slowly realized where I was and stood up, cleaned myself off and headed back to finish my filing for the week.

The weekend went so slow and all I could think about was my special cleaning guy and his amazing cock. Monday couldn’t come fast enough, I started my filing for the night and waiting for my guy to show up but he never did. I asked the cleaning lady who was doing his job what happened to him but she didn’t know. I guess it was only supposed to be for an amazing week.

No comments:

Post a Comment