Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lovers -- With a Trick

LOVERS -- WITH A TRICK!

Story by CATMAN and Jay
  

Greg and I have been together for five years in a monogamous relationship.  We are just average looking twenty-something guys.   Both of us are very fit, but without those massive 'gym' bodies.   Other than the length of time we have been together, I don't think there is anything special about us.  Our friends all think we are the 'model' couple, God, if they only knew the truth!

The first year after we got together, the sex was absolutely bombastic!   We were a perfect match:  I'm exclusively a TOP and Greg is a very willing BOTTOM!   It worked out really well for a while, but at some point it all became both routine and infrequent.   We were so comfortable living together that there was never a thought about separating.


It was shortly after the five year mark for us, one night out on the town, I mentioned that I thought one of the guys in the bar was cute.  Greg picked up on my comment and said, "Go for it."

I was shocked that he would even suggest anything like that.  "Jesus, Greg, are you fucking kidding me!   I was just commenting on his looks, it doesn't mean that I want him!  You are the only guy I want to spend the rest of my life with!"

"Robbie, I feel the same way.  All I am saying  is, maybe it's time to spice up our love life by bringing someone else into the picture.  I don't know how you would feel about it, but I wouldn't be opposed to an occasional 3-way, just to add a little variety to our sex lives.  I'm sure that you must be tired of just fucking my ass.  I don't want to replace you, but it would be fun to suck a different cock or have a different dick up my butt!  At the end of the day, it would still be the two of us in our bed!"

I didn't know how to even think about all of this.  At first I was not for it but I decided to go along with Greg as long as we both agree on the third person.  So we looked around and started picking.  After rejecting a lot of guys we settled on a guy. 

Now came the hard part; will he agree to the offer.  Greg approached him and I saw them talking and Greg pointing back at me.  Finally they walked over to me and Greg introduced Randy.  From across the room, Randy had looked like a great candidate.  Up close he was a fantastic candidate.  

We headed to our place. 


Once we were inside our apartment, Randy took charge.  He loved cock and wanted to suck the one who had the biggest cock.  We stripped and Greg and I stood there as Randy compared the two cocks.  Both Greg and I knew who the winner was.  It was me.

Randy invited Greg to kneel down in front of me and they started to take turns licking my cock.  Having two tongues attacked my cock from all angles, got me hard in a hurry.  The licking turned into sucking.  When one was sucking my cock, the other was sucking on my balls.


Both Randy and Greg were bottoms.  So I knew what they wanted and that was that they wanted my now rock hard cock.  We all three laid in bed and they continued to suck me as I laid there.  I reach to both of them and started to play with their asses.  I inserted a thumb in each ass and started to finger fuck them.  Before long, they wanted me to replace my thumb with my cock. 

Since Randy was our guest, he was going to get fucked first.  My cock was all lubed up with spit from their sucking.  I started to insert my cock but Randy was not used to such a large cock as mine.  Greg pulled out a bottle of lube from the side table.  After applying some lube, my cock now slipped easily into Randy’s ass.


I took it slow at first.  I notice that Greg was not going to sit on the side and watch.  He shoved his cock to Randy’s lips, who wanted to take it from both ends.  He hungrily took Greg’s cock deep in his mouth.  Now he was ready for pounding from both ends.

Randy’s ass was tighter than Greg’s ass.  I watched as Greg got closed to cumming.  Randy released Greg’s cock and wanted him to cum on his face.  I decided to do the same.  We both stroked our cocks and took aim at Randy’s face.  I don’t know who came first, but we both had big loads and it covered Randy’s face.

As Randy licked his face, Both Greg and I turned our attention to Randy’s cock.  It did not take long before he shot a big load.

Later that night, after Randy left, we laid in bed and I told Greg that he was right.  That added a little more spice and variety to our sex life.  We both laid there in each other arms with rock hard cocks.  It was going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment