Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Barefoot, a young sexual experience - Helping Hand

Barefoot, a young sexual experiences

Helping Hand


They call me Barefoot.  I was born and raised in the San Juan Islands.  I hated to wear shoes, so I went barefoot.  My parents called me ‘Barefoot’ and the name stuck.  My real name is Juan.

I love the water and spent most of my life either in or on the water.  I now own a 23’ sailboat.  She is beautiful with a built in cabin so I can take overnight trips.

I now live in my sailboat and I take guys on overnight trips for good food, good scenery, and good sex. 

Business was good, too good.  I need help and advertised for deck hands.  The first to apply and get hired was Rob.  Like me he wore only tight fitting swimwear that enhanced his body and package.  He was a good looking guy and was great down in the galley making meals. 


He told me during the interview session, that I needed to taste his Italian sausage.  He headed down to the galley and rang the dinner bell when he said the meal was ready.


I entered the galley was surprised to see his Italian sausage.  It was larger than the bun.  I quickly removed the bread and took his sausage in my mouth.  I sucked on it for a while enjoying its size and thickness.  I found out later than his Dad was Italian, and his Mom was from France. 

He stopped me from sucking and said to make room for dessert.  He turned to the counter and turned around holding a luscious lemon cake.  His cock was laying on top of the icing on the cake.  I picked up his cock and some icing remained on the underside of his cock.  It added the right sweet taste to his cock.  I sucking but this time, I kept sucking until he came.  His cum was as sweet as the icing.  I hired him immediately after milking his remaining drops of cum from his cock.


The remaining guy was a customer who enjoyed the excursion and wanted to do it more often.  I hired Matt as the first mate.  He wore a sailor outfit of shirt and sailor hat.  His pants were off most of the times which was fine with me and my customers. 


He had the nicest ass and a cock which stood at the ready for my attention or the customers.  Although he loved to be sucked, his ass was always available for a stiff cock.  As my first mate, he was always at the ready to do whatever I wanted.  

Matt saw to the customer needs and also my needs.  I woke many mornings with a stiff cock poking up the sheet.  His mouth would lubed my cock, licking and sucking on it and my balls.  When I was properly lubed, he would ease his ass down onto my cock.  I would lay there as he rode my cock and satisfy my needs.

Like I said before, business was good, and now I had my crew.  Together we set sail for adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment