Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Plumber - Part 2

Plumber

Part 2 of 2

I had trouble sleeping thinking of the plumber returning tomorrow with that massive cock of his. 

Somehow I finally fell asleep.  My sleep was interrupted by a knock on the front door.  Morning came quickly.  I staggered to the front door not realizing I was naked with a morning hardon.  I grabbed a towel from the laundry room and wrapped it around me.  I opened the door and it was the plumber.  This time he was spotless.  He smiled as he saw my morning woodie tenting the towel I had on.  He quickly undressed and fell into my arms.  I dropped the towel and stood there naked.

We kissed wrapped our arms around each other.  We walked to the bedroom.  I held on to his massive cock and would not let go.  He sat on the bed first and then pulled me on top of him.  Our cocks rubbed together.

We continued to kiss.  I rolled on to my back.  The plumber rolled on top of me.  His cock slipped between my legs.  I held tight to him and lifted my legs.  I whispered, “Do it.”

I held my legs higher and inserted his cock head into my ass.  It was tight at first but his cockhead entered me with a push from my hand.  The plumber went slow at first and then picked up speed.  I threw back my head and gave out a moan.  Every thrust of his hips, pushed his cock deeper inside of me.

He stopped for a minute and I cried out "Don't stop.  More."  He resume fucking me, only this time he pounded my ass.  I grabbed my cock and stroked it.  Just as I started to cum, he pulled out and unload his cum on my chest mixing with mine.

I laid there drenched in cum.  He grabbed another towel from my bathroom and started to clean me up.  I asked, "Are you going to check my pipes?"  He smiled and said, "I just did.  Everything is fine."

I answered "Maybe you better come back tomorrow, just to be sure."   
         


No comments:

Post a Comment