Monday, January 30, 2012

IT'S ALL ON CAMERA! GOTCHA! - Part 2

IT'S ALL ON CAMERA! GOTCHA!   

A Story by CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

 My plan was to teach Jeff a lesson about being a bully and about his homophobia.  It would take a little conniving but It was late, so I decided it could wait till tomorrow. 

During my lunch break, I called Jeff's house and talked to his mother, "Hello, Mrs. Ziegler, this is Tim Martin, I'm at work and only have a minute.  I think I might have a 'job' Jeff can do.  Could you tell him to meet me at my parent's house tonight at 6pm?  Thanks, it was nice talking to you too."

On my way home, I stopped off and picked up some beer.  I was sure that it would be the drink of choice for a cretin like Jeff.  I thought it might further my plan to ply him with beer.

Just before 6pm, I stripped naked and waited for my prey.  When I answered the door, Jeff looked at me and said, "WHAT THE FUCK?  Where's your clothes?"


"Oh, just heading out to the pool for a swim.  Come on in.  Want a beer?"  (That was a dumb question, because I was pretty sure he already had drunk a few.)

I led the way to the kitchen and grabbed a six pack from the fridge.  Jeff followed me out to the pool.  I dove in and he slouched in a chair guzzling the beer.  He watched me swim and I swear it looked like the front of his jeans was beginning to tent.  The jerk was getting a hard on!  After several minutes, I climbed out of the water and stood near Jeff to dry off.

Finishing off another beer,  he asked, "So when are you going to tell me about the job?  What kind of a job is it?"

"Well, actually it's a "blow job"! You owe me one, and I plan to collect!"

Jeff jumped to his feet!  "NOT ON YOUR LIFE!  WHAT KIND OF SHIT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL?"

"Oh, just a little blackmail.   You see, if you look around, you'll notice some cameras.  I have a really clear recording on my computer of you last night:  swimming naked in our pool, playing with your dick before I found you, getting a boner looking at me.   I was thinking, maybe Karen would like to see a copy of that recording.  She'd probably get really jealous that someone other than her was allowed to suck your dick.  She might even leave you, or maybe tell all of your macho buddies.  So, what do you say?  Do I get a blow job or should I invite Karen over for a little talk?"

"NO, NO, DON'T DO THAT!  YOU WIN!  JUST DON'T CUM IN MY MOUTH!


Frankly, I was shocked that he gave up so easily.  And when I shoved my cock in his mouth, he did a surprisingly good job.  It made me wonder if he'd ever done this before with some of his ass hole friends.  I fucked his mouth for 10 minutes and shot  a big load all over his face.

The dumb fuck didn't realize I had captured this on my computer too!  The cameras were still running. 

I gave him my towel to clean off his face and said, “Jeff, for years, you have been bullying people to get your own way.  Now you know how it feels and maybe you'll think twice before you do it again.  You might also want to stop referring to people as "Cock Suckers” because turns out you're one too!"

1 comment:

  1. I think I knew this guy in school, I guess ass holes are all alike. Thanks for the tell!

    ReplyDelete