Saturday, January 21, 2012

Barefoot - Torn and Sexy

Barefoot, a young stud sexual experiences

Torn and Sexy 
 

They call me Barefoot.  I was born and raised in the San Juan Islands.  I hated to wear shoes, so I went barefoot.  My parents called me ‘Barefoot’ and the name stuck.  My real name is Juan.

I love the water and spent most of my life either in or on the water.  I now own a 23’ sailboat.  She is beautiful with a built in cabin so I can take overnight trips.

I now live in my sailboat and I take guys on overnight trips for good food, good scenery, and good sex. 

I loaded the sailboat with supplies and was ready for my next customer.  I checked my email and found a message from my next customer.  He said he was at the local bar and ready to set sail.

I went down to the local bar and asked the barkeep where my next customer was.  He pointed to the corner of the bar.  He sat there fully dressed.  He had on ripped jeans.  I introduced myself and off we went to the sailboat.
 

We climbed onboard and set sail.  The new customer stayed fully dressed.  I asked if he wanted to get comfortable and he said he was comfortable.  I glanced back every so often and through the ripped portions of his jeans, I saw portions of his cock and balls.  Usually I would have customer who went naked as soon as they boarded. 

But seeing only glimpses of his cock and balls, I got so excited.  When we had dinner below deck, he changed into another pair of ripped jeans.  I got to see more and more. 


We had a great time talking about the open sea and sailing. He excused himself and went to the latrine.  I wanted to see his cock and tried to figure how, when he came out of the latrine.

His hard cock stuck through his ripped jeans.  He walked over to me and grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock.  I started to stroke his cock while he pulled down my swim briefs.  My cock sprang upwards. 


We stood there jacking each other.  He smiled and said “Let’s get comfortable.”

We went to the customer’s quarters.  Wen laid down in a 69 positions.  He kept his torn jeans on and we sucked each other’s cock.  He was quite good at sucking my cock.  I was enjoying his mouth action when I felt him tense and the first taste of cum hit my mouth.  At first I thought he was done when the back of my throat felt the first wave of cum splatter against it.

I swallow quickly, and then felt another wave of cum shoot out of his cock.  His load was large.  Once he was done cumming, he started to suck my cock with only one thing in mind: wanting me to cum.  I accommodated him and unload my nut sack of cum into his mouth. 

Even though he wore his torn jeans the whole time we were out sailing, when night came, after dinner, his cock would come out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment