Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Girlfriend's Brother - Part 1

MY GIRLFRIEND’S BROTHER

Story by CHRIS

Part 1 of 2


I've been going out with my girlfriend Beth since we were sophomores in high school and now we're freshmen in the same college. We do everything together, well maybe not everything anymore. Since we've been together so long and we're going to the same school I volunteered to pick up her stuff from her house and take it with me to college to save her Dad the extra trip. I had the key to the house and nobody was supposed to be home, especially not her flamboyant younger brother. Tim was 2 years younger, skinny and really good looking.

I walked in and the first thing I could hear was music coming from upstairs. I called out to Tim but got no answer so I headed up the stairs to let him know I was there to pick some stuff up. As I got to the top of the stairs there was Tim, naked and dancing around with a huge cock flopping around. I stood there a second watching him not able to move. I never saw him naked before and didn’t really give him much thought but I couldn’t keep my eyes off him as he danced around. I must have stood there like a minute but it felt like forever when I noticed that I was starting to get hard. I don’t know why since I always thought I was totally straight but here I was with a major, raging hard on watching my girlfriend’s brother dance around naked. I couldn’t help myself and I started to rub myself. After a few minutes I unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock out and started stroking, I was lost in working my cock when I noticed that the music had stopped and Tim was staring at me now. I just stood there frozen not sure what to say. I started to stumble over some words as I tried to put my cock away when Tim just walked over to me and silently took my hand and pulled me up the steps and led me into his bedroom. 

He led me to the bed and shut the door. He stood there face to face and slowly opened my pants back up and pulled my still raging cock out. I was frozen standing there. He knelt down and took my cock in his hands and massaged it. Then he lowered his mouth over my cock and swallowed the whole thing in one motion until his nose was buried in my pubes. He worked my cock like nothing I ever felt before, I was in a daze not really knowing what was going on and not really caring. My head was spinning and my knees were getting weak. I guess Tim noticed and he pushed me back and I landed on his bed, my cock never left his mouth. He spread my legs and grabbed my balls and tugged on them. He started to massage my ass and instead of freaking out it sent waves of pleasure up my body. I was lost in the pleasure when I noticed that my balls were tightening and I was getting that usual sense that I was about to cum. On instinct I grabbed his head and held him still and I pumped 3 times and then erupted into his mouth. It felt like I shot 10 ropes of cum into his mouth filling him up and making him gag a little bit. The next thing he did surprised me, he took a deep breath and swallowed my load, licking his lips as he did. I laid there breathing heavy not sure what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment