Monday, January 23, 2012

My Girlfriend's Brother - Part 2

MY GIRLFRIEND’S BROTHER

Story by CHRIS

Part 2 of 2


I just had sex with my girlfriend’s brother.  I laid there breathing heavy not sure what to do next.

Turns out Tim knew what to do. He told me he always had a thing for me but never thought I would let him do anything. We talked a few minutes when Tim noticed that I didn’t really go soft. I told him that when I’m that worked up I don’t go soft for a while. Tim leaned over and started sucking my cock again. This time I knew what to expect so I put my head back and enjoyed the attention he was giving my once again rock hard cock. He pulled off my cock and worked my balls over for a few minutes. Then he licked up and down my shaft and all around my balls. He moved down my taint and nibbled the area between my balls and my asshole. I was heaven and was totally relaxed but that changed a second later. With Tim working my cock he inserted a finger into my ass. I was shocked but it didn’t feel like I thought it was going to feel. It felt good and when I didn’t protest he pushed another 2 fingers in, giving me a chance to get used to having them in me. I guess i was lost in the lust because before I knew what was going on Tim replaced his fingers with his cock. It hurt at first since his head was big but he gave me a chance to get used to it. When I started moaning he took that as a sign to get more aggressive and started fucking me at his will. Maybe it was the scene or the fact that he was fucking his sister’s boyfriend but he only lasted a few minutes before ramming all the way into me and blowing his load deep into me. He collapsed on top of me out of breath. He noticed my cock was still hard and started to jerk me off. he worked me over a few minutes but I was cumming so he went the extras mile. He continued stroking me but slide down and rammed his tongue into my ass eating out the load he just shot into me. Once he had a good mouth full of cum he moved back to my cock and swallowed my cock. The feeling of having my cock covered in the cum he dug out of my ass was all I needed to send me over the edge. I filled his mouth up and he swallowed the mixture of my cum and his cum out of my ass.

He fell in bed next to me and we talked about what happened. I told him I loved what happened but I still loved his sister. We agreed to never tell anyone about what happened. I got dressed grabbed my girl’s stuff, loaded the car and headed to college. I saw Tim when we would come home for breaks and I’m not gonna lie if I say we never ever did anything again........because we did lots of times.       

No comments:

Post a Comment