Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just Helping my Pitcher Become the Catcher - Part 2

JUST HELPING MY PITCHER BECOME THE CATCHER

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

Was Dean just horny, was it the wine, or what....?   I had no idea where all of this was heading, till he stood up in his hot tub.    Dean was fully erect!    All of the sex talk had gotten me really excited too,   so I had my own erection!   We just stood and stared at each other for a few minutes.  Neither of us, had ever seen each other with a boner!    Totally hard, we were about the same seven inch size.  

Finally, we climbed out, dried off,  and went inside to his bedroom.   I wanted Dean to make the first move, but he didn't seem to know what to do.   I guess his nerves got to him and his dick started to go soft.  Since, I had always wanted to do it,  I dropped down and began to suck his big cock.   It didn't take long for it to spring back to life.   He said, "Damn, I never got a blow-job like that from Jessica, EVER!"

In the process, my own dick had gone a little soft.   I told Dean, "You know, if you want to have the best experience, I need to be totally hard!   So, what do you say, want to help me out here?"

He totally looked like a deer caught in the headlights.  I convinced him to touch my dick and stroke it.   He was very tentative at first, but really gave it a try.   When I was semi-erect, I tried a different tactic.   "You know Dean, it wouldn't be gay, if you could maybe put my dick in your mouth for a few minutes and suck it.   After all, I did suck yours."
After hesitating, he got down and actually did it!   He wasn't very good at it, but it was fun to watch him try.   I think that is what got me totally hard again.   Dean looked up at me and said, "Before I chicken out, can we just do this?"

I grabbed a condom and some lube from his nightstand and prepared to mount him.   I worked a lot of lube into his hole and slathered my latex cock.  Dean got down on all fours and I positioned myself behind him.   I asked my 'straight' buddy one more time if he was sure he wanted to do this.  He responded by pushing back against my cock till it was totally buried in his ass. 

I went to town and fucked him.  Gently at first, and worked my way up to totally slapping my thighs against his.  I filled that condom and pulled out of him.   I was exhausted but when I spotted him stroking his dick, I rewarded him with another blow-job. 

Finally, he said, "You know, this gay shit ain't bad!  I kind of like it!  Jessica can go FUCK HERSELF!......but, not with my dildo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment