Friday, January 6, 2012

Cathy's Guy

CATHY'S GUY


A STORY BY CATMAN

I wasn't interested in hearing her pontificate about politics, I was sure that Cathy had a different agenda when she stopped by my apartment that Saturday for coffee.   Mainly because.... Hell, we don't "do" coffee!   We do drinks!   Cathy is my 'go to person' when I decide to hit the "bars".   She hates the term, but she is, my very own special 'fag hag'!   She inherited the role, way back when we met, our first year of high school.   Seven years later, we are still there for each other.   We can tell each other things that we could never share with anyone else.

It was Cathy, who I first told, I was gay!    Her only comment was, "Hey Dude!  That's really cool!".   Sometimes, the sharing  gets a little over the top.    Cathy likes to talk about the intimate details of her bed partners, which can be 'way too much information' for me.

I changed the subject from the political world and asked, "So, how's everything with you and Jason since he moved in with you?"     I had met Jason at the gym and decided to fix him up with Cathy.   I really wanted him for myself, since he is so friggin hot, but he claimed to be straight.  Two months later, they were living together.

"I don't think we have a future together.  I like just hanging out with him.  We like all of the same stuff.   He's neat and clean and pays his share of the bills on time, but the sex is a disaster!   I have to initiate everything!   I feel like he just goes through the motions without any emotion.  I've had better sex with my vibrator!   Then, this week I found a video he made of himself on his phone, masturbating on my sofa!  Jeez, what the fuck is that all about?    If he needs to get off, he should do it with me!"


"You sound like you are jealous of his 'hand'.   Just because he jerks off doesn't mean he is cheating on you or doesn't care about you.  Every guy beats off,  even married guys do it.   Women never seem to understand that 'sex is about making a connection, and masturbation is just about relief'!    Guys jerk off for a variety of reasons.  Sometimes, just because it feels good and only they know how to pleasure themselves.  Other times because they can get off without having to go through all of the foreplay and everything else just to get their nut."

"Brian, you just don't get it!   I think that Jason moved in with me just for a place to stay.  My intuition says that this guy is really 'gay'!   I wasn't looking for a big romance with him, I just thought he might be able to satisfy me better since he is sharing my bed."

"Cathy, I have learned that the biggest reason that relationships don't work out is a lack of communication.  Sit down and talk to the guy.  Try to find out where his head is at right now.  Maybe he's not that experienced and that is why the sex really sucks.   Maybe it's something else he wants from you in bed. or maybe, you are right about him.   I just think that perhaps you can talk it out and make it work for the two of you.'

Cathy seemed to cheer up and said she would give it a try.  I told her I would help in any way that I could.  

I had to admit to myself that I had ulterior motives.  I still had a giant crush on Jason!  Even if I couldn't have him, at least, with my friendship with Cathy, the three of us could hang out together.

Three days would pass before I heard from her again.  That was unusual, since we normally talked on the phone each day. 

Tuesday night, Cathy was beating on my door just as I was ready for bed.  I threw on my bathrobe.  She barged in, "Okay, so I took your fucking advice!  We talked and I still don't know where I stand with Jason.  He doesn't seem to want to commit to anything and is still being vague about his sexuality.  He said that he is curious about guys!  Curious? What the fuck does that mean?   Now, I have a different plan!"

She was absolutely a woman on a mission and there was no stopping her.  "He's out in the car and I'm sending him in!  I told him that I want him to have sex with you!   You are the only guy I can trust.  The two of you are going to have sex tonight and then you will tell me if he is gay or straight!   Even if he is a big old fruitcake, I'll still have my dildos and won't have to listen to him snore!"  With that she stormed back out of the door before I could object.

A minute later, it was Jason at my door.  I let him in and said,  "I love Cathy to death, but I think she needs to be committed or at least, get some therapy!"

He agreed and said, "You're right, but I agreed to do this, so here I am."

"Jason, we don't really have to do this.  We can just say we did it, and she won't know the difference."

"You've got to be kidding me Brian!  You know how Cathy is.  She made a list of everything we are supposed to do and she wants video proof from my I-phone that we did it.  I don't know if I love Cathy, but I do like her.    I told her I would do anything to prove that to her.  So, here I am!"

I needed a minute to myself and said "Make yourself at home, I will be right back."   I went to my bedroom and sat down to think this out.  Jason may be very hot but,  would having sex with him change the dynamics of my relationship with Cathy?   I've always been horny for the guy, but I only wanted to do it with him when we both mutually agreed.   I was ready to tell him that I couldn't do it, but when I returned to my living room, I found him naked with an erection on my sofa.


My own dick went immediately hard, sticking out of my robe, and it wasn't lost on Jason.  He smiled, while staring at me.  Then he handed me the list and set up his phone to record the action.

First on the list was: kissing.   Jason was a lousy kisser, but he did much better when it came to "ball licking and cock sucking".   The way he sucked my dick, it was obvious that this wasn't his first time at the rodeo!   I had to tell him to back off or this would be over way too soon, just after we got started!

Next came "rimming".  Again, he showed considerable talent as he licked my hole.  I started to agree with Cathy.  While they may suck a dick, I don't know a straight man on earth who would work another man's ass hole with his tongue. 

Looking at the list, I thought that next up would be the ultimate test of Jason's manhood.  Cathy wanted me to fuck him!    Damn, I sure wanted to do it, but would he let me?   I left the room to find condoms and lube.   When I returned, Jason still had his boner and he was jacking it with his hand.

Laying on his back on the carpet, he raised his legs in the air.  I greased up his gorgeous ass and inserted lube up his tight butt.  He winced several times as I worked a liberal amount of  lube up inside of him.  He surprised me and said, "Forget the fingers and just fuck me!"   In seconds, my sheathed dick was massaging his prostrate.  

The more I pounded his ass, the louder he moaned.  When I filled that "Trojan" with my cum, he seemed disaappointed that it had ended so soon.

As a reward for being such a good sport, I sucked him off and swallowed his big load of cum.  He pulled me up on top of him and we kissed again.

Laying there on the floor, he asked, "So what are you going to tell Cathy?"


I said, "I don't plan on telling her anything.  That is up to you.  You need to decide for yourself what you are.  Straight, but gay curious?  Bi-sexual?  or are you Gay?   I don't think it would advance your case to show her that video.  However, I sure would love to have a copy of it!   If in the end you can't work it out with Cathy, I sure could use a "roommate who comes with benefits!"

No comments:

Post a Comment