Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Professor Miller - Part 1

 PROFESSOR MILLER

A STORY BY CATMAN AND JAY

Part 1 of 2

Walking across campus, I had absolutely no enthusiasm for my next class.  "Quantum Physics"!   It might have been interesting, if it hadn't been for our old professor:  Theodore Morgan.  At 70 years old, he lectured with the absolutely driest delivery that would put anyone to sleep.  In fact, I often heard some of the other students snoring during his lectures.

I found a really novel way to stay awake.  I would imagine that everyone in the hall was totally naked!  My fantasy was a student arena with hot bodies filling the seats. 
 

However, I always imagined Professor Morgan as a hot young twenty-something guy.  (Did you really think I wanted to picture old Morgan naked?  That wouldn't put me to sleep, it would give me nightmares!)

Halfway through the semester, one Wednesday, the class didn't start on time.  It was odd because Professor Morgan was always very prompt.   We were all in our seats waiting when the Dean of Students walked in and took the podium.

With a serious expression on his face he announced, "I'm sorry to have to tell you that your professor suffered a serious debilitating heart attack last night.  After a long and illustrious career, I'm afraid that he will no longer be able to hold this lecture podium.  The rest of this semester will be taught by our new Associate Professor:  Dr Douglas Miller."

We all sat straight up in our seats when he entered the room!


Compared to old Dr Morgan this guy was an absolute rock star!  It certainly was going to be a nice change.   His enthusiasm for Physics was contagious and I developed an enormous crush because he was so fucking hot!

The semester was just ending, when I went into town one Saturday to troll the bars looking for dick!   I was so horny that any dick would do!

 I was shocked to spot Professor Miller on the dance floor at "The Eagle"!   No longer in a shirt and tie, he was bare chested wearing tight fitting jeans.    I stood off in the shadows and watched him gyrate on the dance floor. 

I moved to the bar to order another beer, suddenly, someone crowded in next to me.  It was him!  He looked at me and said, "OH! FUCK!  Aren't you in one of my classes?  You're the guy who keeps staring at me all the time!"

"Damn, I didn't know I was being that obvious!  I'm sorry Dr. Miller, I had no idea I would run into you when I came in here tonight!"

"First of all, off campus my name is 'Doug'!  Please! Drop the 'Professor' and 'Doctor' crap!   If I remember right, your name is Jason.  Tell you what, if you don't 'out' me, I won’t ‘out’ you.  Deal?"

Sounded good to me!  We stood and talked one on one.  The evening started to wind down and I was willing to 'call it a night'.   Apparently, Doug had different ideas.  He followed me to the parking lot and confronted me at my car.    "It's probably against University policy but would you like to join me at my place?"

Without any hesitation, I said, "Are you fucking kidding me?  Of course!!!  Get in your car and I'll follow you!" 

As we left the bar, the rain came down in buckets.  We ran for his car but got drenched in the downpour.  He stopped to open his car and I slipped on the wet street and slid into him.  He held me and our faces were inches apart.  We kissed.  The rain soaked though to our skin. 


His tongue entered my mouth and we played tug of war with our tongues.  As we kissed, he started to undress me.  I followed his lean.  Soon we were out of our wet clothes.  The rain continued to pelt our bodies.  He unlocked the back door.  We threw our clothes onto the floor of the car and we fell into the back seat.  His hands roamed up and down my back sending shivers through my body. 

I wanted him right now inside of me.  I sat up and felt his cock rubbing my ass crack.  His cock and my ass were still wet from the rain and he slipped easily inside of me.

He started to thrust his hips and I rode his cock.  The rain continued to pour from the sky and the sound of the rain hitting the roof of the car drown out the sound of me moaning.    I screamed for ‘more’ and he gave it to me. 

I grabbed my cock and stroked it in time with his thrust.  With thunder overhead, we came almost at the same time.  I collapse onto him.  We held each other and caught our breath.    

 He said, “Let’s go to my place and dry off.  I live just around the corner.”       

A few minutes later, we were in his apartment.  Doug took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment