Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Randy - Part 4

Randy

Part 4 of 4


I dug deeper with my tongue.  His moans were now cries of passion.  I was relentless with my tongue.  I eased up and listened to his moans die down, and then I would start up again.  His cries were loud and now he was pleading for me to fuck him.


I had him stand and bend over so I could reach his ass better.  I started to rim him over and over again.  He started to squirmed and turn to sit on the table.  I stayed with him and kept my tongue moving.  He finally laid back down on the bed.


By now precum was pouring out of his cock.  I reached up with my hand and grabbed a glob of precum that accumulated on his stomach and started to wipe it on his cock.  All the while my tongue kept attacking his ass. 

I grabbed some of his prescum and lubricated my cock.   I one swift movement, I replaced my tongue with my cock.  It entered his ass with no hesitation.  Randy’s cries never died down. 

His hand replaced mine around his cock.  I went from easy thrusts to now pounding his ass.  His cock was ready to shoot.  The first wad of cum landed high on his chest, followed by another and another.

He pleased for me to cum on his chest.  I pumped away until I was ready, then I pulled out and with a few quick strokes, I came.  My first wad of cum hit his face followed by more cum high on his chest.    

 His cries of passion were replaced by low moans.  I wiped him clean with a towel and laid next to him.  I listened to his breathing.  Randy was in my arms.
 
That was all I wanted.  That was all I needed.  I closed my eyes and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment