Thursday, January 19, 2012

Leg Man

Leg Man

I love guy’s legs.  Once they wrap their legs around me, I love to hold them and run my fingers along the legs.  I use just my fingertips and lightly touch their legs.  I follow the contours of muscles.  Muscular legs are so sexy. 


They are the highway to a guy’s cock and balls.  I love to travel on them, kissing my way up to my destination.  Stopping on my journey to caress the thighs.  

I see my destination.  It lies in front of me.  He wore briefs today, so my reward is being caressed by his underwear.  I can see the bulge.  He is excited to see me.  I am finally at my prize.   I touch his underwear and feel his cock.  It is firm and hard.  I must unveil my prize.

I remove his brief and his cock stands and beacons me to come closer.  His cock is thick and I reach out and lightly touch it.  His cockhead is big with a drop of precum emerging from his cock.  His balls are in front of me, ready for my tongue.


I look at him and admire his body. He is a vision of manhood. I wrap my hand around his cock and pull it up towards me. It looks delicious. I first lick the precum then I wrap my lips around his cockhead and lick the underside of his shaft with my tongue.  He moans in delight.

He holds my head and pushes down. I take his cock deep inside my mouth. My foreplay with his legs has made his cock super sensitive. It only takes a few deep throat sucking and I feel his body tense and he shoots his load.  I swallow every drop.  I climb up his body and we embrace.  The trip up his highway of legs was well worth it. 

It is great traveling the highway to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment