Thursday, January 12, 2012

Eddie's Secret Art - Part 2

EDDIE'S SECRET ART

Part 2 of 2

A STORY BY CATMAN

It was an awkward moment,  for Eddie, as he was stuttering and stammering to explain himself.   I finally told him, "Just fucking calm down!  It's okay!"     I stood there for minutes, gazing at the many images.  His face was flushed with embarrasment but he stood there in silence.

To ease the moment, I said, "These are really good!  I've always known that you are really talented.  Gee, Eddie, you 've done a fantastic job of capturing me with your artwork."   I waited a few more moments before adding, "Eddie, I'm naked in all of these pictures.  Are you trying to say something with your art?"

He looked at the floor and said,  "Joey, you're my best friend.  In fact, my only good friend.   That's why this room is devoted to you.  I paint and draw from memory.  I never knew how to ask you, if you would be willing to pose for me.  Would you?"

I said, "Sure, of course!  Anytime."   Not knowing where this was going to, and it was late,  I suggested that we should retire for the night.

The next day, instead of the maid, it was Eddie who brought me a tray with coffee in the morning.  He was totally naked, sporting a 'hard-on'!

"Enjoy your coffee, then let's get started.  I want to capture you in the morning light!"

Barely awake, I got out of bed and made my way across the hall.  Eddie instructed me to pose before him on a stool.  His erection had subsided, but now, I was fully erect.     He said, "Can't have that!  But I can fix it!"

Eddie crossed the room and began sucking my dick.  I looked down and noticed that he was going hard again.  In just a matter of a few minutes, I experienced the best organism of my entire young life!   My cum shot deep in his throat.  I needed a minute to recover.  

Eddie moved back behind his easel, and began to work his magic with his oil paints.  His dick was still hard.  I offered to give him a hand with that.    He responded, "Maybe later, I'm workin!   Just fucking sit there and look pretty!   You are finally, permanently, on my canvas!"    

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. But it needs to go further. After 15 years of friendship an unexpected blow-job must lead to something more... Maybe good, maybe bad, but we need to know ;-)

    ReplyDelete