Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spring Break

SPRING BREAK

BY CATMAN

Danny's my college roommate in the frat house.  The two of us get along really well, but Chuck is his best friend in the house.  Jeff is Chuck's roommate.  I didn’t know Jeff very well because he's a shy, quiet guy who usually keeps to himself.   He's not unfriendly, just not much of a party animal.   Most of the guys in the house simply dismiss him, but I always try to engage him in conversation.   I thought Jeff was really kind of cute!
Just after returning to campus after Christmas, all of the guys began discussing their Spring Break plans.  Chuck and Danny decided on Cancun.  I couldn't afford to run up my credit card any further, so reluctantly, I thought it was best to just head back home.  Late in February, one night I found myself alone with Jeff in our communal shower room.    Just to break the silence, I asked him about his plans and told him I didn't have any plans this year.

"My uncle has a vacation place down near Tampa.  He said I could use his pool house this year.  He's never in Florida in March."  Jeff paused for a minute and said, "Um...why don't you join me?  Matt, you're the only one around here I ever talk to, and the only one I would want to spend any time with.  The rest of these guys are a bunch of jerks!"
I suddenly got excited about 'break'!  Jeff seemed excited too, and it was the most animated I have ever seen him.  In fact, even his cock seemed to get a little excited!    Since he was providing the place, I said we could go in my car and I would pay for the gas.     It would be about a 14 hour trip.

Two weeks later, we loaded up the car around 8 AM to hit the road.  On the highway, Jeff seemed to really be coming out of his shell.  I think he told me his whole life story.  There was one peculiar thing.   I noticed out of the corner of my eye that occasionally he would rub his crotch.  I don't think it was intentional.
Just after dark, I had to stop for gas and to use the bathroom.  It took several minutes and felt good to stretch my legs.   As I was returning to the car, I was shocked!   From a distance, I noticed that Jeff had his dick out and was stroking it!


When he saw me approaching the car, he quickly put it away.   I don't think he knew I caught him.  I figured he was just horny, I know I sure was! 

Arriving in Tampa, we picked up a few groceries and drove to Jeff's uncle's house.   The pool house was real small, but seemed like a palace after our tiny rooms in the frat house.  We had a kitchen, bathroom and fully stocked bar, but only one bed.  Jeff seemed a little too eager when he volunteered, "Guess we'll have to sleep together."    I thought, this certainly could be interesting.
We fixed some sandwiches, drank some beer and watched a little TV.   At bedtime, Jeff stripped to his boxers, while I went to use the toilet.  Before leaving the bathroom,  I decided to strip naked, just to see how Jeff would react.


I stepped into the room and said, "Hope it's alright.  I always sleep naked."  Immediately, he slipped off his boxers and we both climbed into the bed.  I laid there for what seemed like an eternity waiting for Jeff to make the first move.  He stayed on his side of the bed with his back to me..  Maybe I had been wrong about him.   Finally, exhausted from the long drive, I drifted off to sleep.
When I woke in the morning, Jeff, while still asleep, was clinging to my body.  I could feel his hard cock pressed against me since he was practically laying on top of me. 


I was sure that he had no idea that he had hugged me in his sleep.  It felt so good that I laid very still so I wouldn't disturb him.  My own dick had gone totally erect.   After about ten minutes, he rolled off of me and onto his back and I had a full view of his morning wood.   I decided that I would make the first move.  I reached out and touched him.  He opened his eyes and discovered I was stroking his cock.
He seemed surprised, "What are you doing Matt?"
"I'm just finishing what you started in my car yesterday!  If you want me to stop, I will."  Of course, I knew he wanted me to continue when he reached out and grabbed my dick.

We stroked each other till I changed positions and began sucking him off.  He got the hint and took my hard cock in his mouth.  It was really fantastic and we both got off in a matter of minutes.

It wouldn't be our only encounter.  During the next twelve days,  we had sex about three times a day.   We laid out in the sun and swam naked in the pool.  We spent some time at the nearby beach and did other tourist things.  Then each night we cuddled together in bed.  I had to laugh when I got a text message from Danny telling me that they weren't having a very good time in Cancun.  We certainly were!
Driving back to school, we hatched a plan to convince Chuck and Danny to room together.  Jeff moved into my room and it was like our Spring Break every day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment