Monday, January 2, 2012

Just Helping my Pitcher Become the Catcher - Part 1

JUST HELPING MY PITCHER BECOME THE CATCHER

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 2

I never really understood how Dean ended up on our all-gay softball team, but I am glad that he did.   He's our 'token' straight guy and became our star pitcher.   The only way I could describe him was 'friggin hot'!   A lot of the guys tried to hit on him, and he would always laugh it off.  He didn't seem to care that in life, we played for a 'different team'.

Dean would even shower with us in the locker room at the Sport's Complex where we played all of our games.   Even though we had 'gym rats' on our team, Dean had the best body and he wasn't afraid to show it off.   He had a girlfriend who always sat in the bleachers to cheer him on.   "Jessica" acted like a bitch to the rest of the team.

I was catcher to Dean's pitcher, but only in baseball positions!     I guess that's why the two of us became good friends, both on and off of the field.   Even after the season was over,  when he could get away from Jessica, we would hang out together.   Dean became a good friend and would even put up with listening to me while I bitched about whoever was my latest boyfriend.

He was really depressed for a while, when Jessica up and left him for another guy, but eventually, he got over her.    He wasn't ready to jump back into another relationship, so he started spending more time with me.   Even though it put a little crimp in my gay dating life, I certainly didn't complain.   The truth was:  I was head over heals totally infatuated with my team mate!

One night, he called me up and suggested that I come over to his place.  An hour later, when I arrived, I found him naked in his new backyard Jacuzzi.   He had finished off three quarters of a bottle of wine and didn't seem to be feeling any pain.   Dean insisted that I join him, which wasn't any big deal since we were already familiar with each other's naked bodies.   I stripped down and slipped into the water across from him.

The force of the jets felt great.  I just layed back and relaxed, until I shifted position and my foot brushed up against something strange.  I reached down and pulled out a rubber dildo!   Dean immediately reacted and tried to grab it from me, "Oh, that's were it is!  I've been searching for that.  Give it to me, it's mine!"

"Not so fast, Mr. straight man!  What do you mean that it's yours?   We don't keep secrets from each other, so what's up with the big rubber dick???"

Yep!  As you can imagine, he was pretty embarrassed because I discovered his toy!  He himed and hawed for minutes until I wormed the truth out of him.   Under the influence of the wine, he told me a long rambling story.   Months ago, he had bought the dildo for Jessica.   When they broke up, she left it behind.  It was in his night stand gathering dust.   He told me how, usually he just took a quick shower.   One day, feeling a little horny, he lingered in the shower.   For once, soaping up his ass felt really good.   Dean told me that he didn't know why, but he slipped a soapy finger into his ass.  He said that it felt so good that his dick got really hard, so he jacked off.   A week later, in his bed, he noticed the dildo.  He decided to grease it up and give it a ride!     Apparently, it worked out so well, that he has been using it regularly when he masturbates, even in the Jacuzzi!   He ended his story with, "Do you think that makes me "GAY"?

"No, not at all!   You just discovered that your prostate is your male G-spot!   When you massage it, either with a finger or a toy, it can intensify your orgasm!   Why do you think us gay guys love a dick up our asses?   Only because it's a good thing!   You just discovered our secret!"
Dean sat and thought for a few seconds before saying, "So does a real dick in your ass feel as good as a rubber one?"

"Even better!  And it doesn't make you gay!  "Gay" is when you both love and desire to only ever be with another man.  Satisfying your curiosity doesn't mean you aren't straight.   It just means you are open-minded and you are just exploring the possibilities."

Dean contemplated that for a few minutes before asking, "Would you do some experimenting with me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment