Monday, January 16, 2012

Plumber - Part 1

Plumber

Part 1 of 2

I needed to save money and fix the sink in the bathroom myself.  Everything was going well until I twisted too much and sprung a leak.  Nothing worked to handle the problem and I finally turned the water off. 
I called for a plumber.  This was going to cost me plenty. I paced back and forth while waiting for the plumber to arrive.  The phone rang and he was still working at his last assignment.  He said it was going to take a little bit longer but he would be there as soon as he finished up.

I continued to pace.  Worry was my middle name.  When I heard the truck pull into the driveway, I ran to greet him.  He climbed out of the truck and was covered in dirt.  I ran out to greet him and asked if he had a change of clothes.
He said no. He was bigger than me, so I did not have any clothes that would fit him.  He said if I didn’t mind, he was get undress in the entry way and just work in his underwear.  That sounds fine with me.  He quickly undressed and went to the bathroom where the leak was. 


He laid on his back working on the pipe.  He had a nice bulge pressing against his underwear.  I was getting horny just watching it grow.   

He worked on the leak and I watched as his cock was definitely growing.  He got up to get another wrench from his tool box.  His cock was erect.  I started and he fumbled in his tool box trying to find the right tool.  I rubbed my hardening cock though my jeans.  He stared and froze right in front of me.  When he licked his lips, I reached for the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down.  My eyes widened as I saw what he was holding behind his briefs. 

His cock was enormous.  As I stared at his cock in disbelief, he removed my jeans, and my underwear.  He took my hand and we went to the bedroom.  We jumped into bed and went after each other’s cock.  He sucked me as I tried taking his cock as deep as I could in my mouth. 

I came first, and he swallowed my cum without losing a drop. 
He next straddled me and started to face fuck me.  I tried to accommodate his large dick but it was too large and thick.  Luckily he came quickly.  He collapsed on top of me.  After a while he got up to finish the job in the bathroom. 
When he was done, he got ready to go.  He turned to me and said, “I might need to check on this tomorrow.  No charge.”  I smiled and said, “I will be here.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment